Spectral Tigers and more!

90 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've recently acquired 2 more Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger's. From what I can tell there are about 20 left on all AH's worldwide. The item is becoming more and more scarce. With all available on US markets and none on the EU trade.

http://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=49284
(Make sure to "Hide Zero Quantities")

If you still want one I'm willing to sell at 400k. The other will be significantly more expensive.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sale on the first is pending. The other I'll be holding on to for a long while. Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
bumping for this gentleman
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Updated quantities and prices!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump with new stuff
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
That's a lot of mounts...free bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Do you have any tigers for sale at the moment? I see the original post has some listed, but you talk about selling them later on in the thread.

Just wonderin' :-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I had come across some. But, they've sold since then. Sorry
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Cujos I have a amani dragon hawk for sale for 145k gold and a Deathcharger's rein for 95k gold let me know if your interested in buying them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'd be willing to buy them if you're willing to cut the price in half or something closer to that. I don't buy at full price to sell at the same price or less. Sorry. Let me know in game if you want to discuss it further. Thanks much!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Razziael + Rooster = Azeroths destruction. /////bump
Edited by Razziael on 3/22/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the bump. Also, the tiger I had sold within 12 hours. Gotta be quick and we prepared if you want one. They're getting tougher to get lately. There's still plenty of Magic Roosters (for now). Get it while you can!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump for my hero.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
amani dragon hawk for sale for 130k gold cheapest i could go
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]