POST YOUR UI

Hell, I haven't even been to EJ since I was fired by my raid team in December @_@
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
03/21/2012 11:36 AMPosted by San
Hell, I haven't even been to EJ since I was fired by my raid team in December @_@

No, I quit due to having RL stuff to do. Nice try though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/23/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Záne

No, I quit due to having RL stuff to do. Nice try though. And I care deeply about what people I have never played with think of me on an online game enough to desire to defend myself 100% of the time someone makes a comment that may or may not be true just to have it disregarded and the cycle starts over anew
Reply Quote
lol drag. i knew there had to be more emo to that post...
and i do know for a fact that you got benched bro. sorry. if you don't wanna get called out stop posting bs on this realms forums.
Edited by San on 3/26/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89654/WoWScrnShot_082711_122651.jpg

Old pic but it's basically the same now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
and i do know for a fact that you got benched bro. sorry. if you don't wanna get called out stop posting bs on this realms forums.

You're the one posting BS, though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

You're the one posting BS, though.

You're the one caring.

If you simply never replied none of this would happen.
Reply Quote
stop messing with my troll!
Reply Quote
Zane, I used to like you. Why can't you just give it up and leave with some dignity?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
poor zane
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]