[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

90 Draenei Paladin
We Take Candle
And some spoons and forks as well.
+ wetakecandle.shivtr.com +

We're a social PvE level 25 guild made up of candling crazies who enjoy a little bit of everything in the game! We have a love of all things PvE- leveling multiple alts, pet battles, dungeon runs,raiding (whether in current content, old content or LFR) and all things in between! We Take Candle is seeking mature, friendly members to help us create the social and enjoyable environment we are striving for!

+ LITTLE TIDBITS ABOUT US...+
- We Take Candle's core 10m raiding occurs Sundays & Mondays 5:30 - 8:00 PST. We also like to hold old content raids from time to time as well, but those are generally put up on member request. Our core raid team is 12/12 in ToT and 10/14 in Siege of Orgrimmar.

- We are lovers of PvE. Whether being LFR, dungeons, pet battles, leveling an alt or strolling around hugging critters. If members intend to do a dungeon or a group activity, we tend to ask in guild first! So don't be afraid to ask too!

- We're a mature, fun-loving guild. All of our members are above the age of 18 and we do not tolerate drama. Everyone in the guild is on to have fun and play a game, and the officers uphold that.

- We support our community's role players! Many of our members are role players on both sides or really enjoy the server's community. So if you also like to dabble into RP, you have a supportive environment in our guild even if we don't specifically cater to it.

+ WHAT WE NEED... +

Currently, we are in dire need of a well-geared tank or healer to help us as we attempt to down Garrosh and get our mounts. Immediate spot is open for the taking if you want to join our awesome raiding family!

+ TANK [ Ilvl 550+ required, Druid/Paladin/Warrior preferred.]
Or!
+ HEAL [ Ilvl 540+ required, Priest/Paladin preferred, but others considered!]

- Casuals and back-up raiders are always welcomed!

+ STILL INTERESTED? +
Hurray! Please do feel free to check out our About page, located on our navigation bar on our website! To apply, use our website or contact any of us in-game with a mail or whisper. We highly encourage to utilize our website, as we all check it every day and it's the fastest way to get our attention.

Contacts:
GM - Lavielle (Naisaka | Signy | Tegere)
Secretary - Katlana (Tigeris | Tèmari | Ayamè | Hyelana)
Officer - Kilaine
Officer/Raid Leader - Raizushi
Edited by Naisaka on 2/3/2014 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Shaman
Every morning when I wake up, I go to the site and BAM I AM REFRESHED.

Spring fresh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This guild will steal your soul! Flee! Flee for your lives!

... They do provide tacos though... Worthwhile trade I think!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
You know you want to raid with us! I mean come on TACOS what more can I say. :)
Reply Quote
HEALER NEEDS MOAR CAK.... TACOS!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
So I thought I would give a loving bump :D *bumps lovingly*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So! Just reporting on what we did last lock ouuuut~

Sunday we hopped into Looking For Raid as a guild and got some of our guildies some nice little upgrades! It was also A LOT of fun because both halfs of LFR we lucked out and got a really nice group of people. Unfortunately, my shield didn't drop. -sob-

Monday we went charging into Dragon Soul again! Happily did 4/8 like last week, even with an unfamiliar healer but THANK YOU to Lily for stepping in and helping us fill that last position! Hopefully this week we'll have a new apped healer -cough-cough- but if not, we'll be hollering in Trade again for someone awesome to come help us out. : ) Fully expect us to get Ultraxion down this upcoming week, since we're pretty solid on him just need to polish up the last phase! THEN GUNSHIP WITH MORE DARGONS.

Yes. Dargons. Not Dragons. Dargons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I love you guys. so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I hear these guys have a good hunter - someone should try and top his deeps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump, because I dig the guild name.
Reply Quote
62 Goblin Warlock
I approve this guild!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I...I am confused as to why these horde people like us... (J/K!!)
Reply Quote
62 Goblin Warlock
Would you believe i know the girl incharge?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
01/19/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Zêva
I...I am confused as to why these horde people like us... (J/K!!)

Because we like candle!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Facts about Kobolds:

The Kobolds are highly defined in regards to gender role; While the males go about their day mining and throwing various manners of explosives and fecal matter at shiny rocks, the females remain at home to prepare food made from candles.

One of the most intriguing parts about Kobold life is their mating style. When the male chooses a significant other, they prove themselves through numerous trials and boasts, and should the female accept, the male then plants his candle atop her head as a sign of ownership. Males without candles are likely incapable of this process entirely.

The females are said to use the first candle as preparation for a honeymoon meal. From there on, the male takes on a new responsibility: Creating and/or collecting candles during their workday to supply food for their family. In addition, the act of placing the candle atop the female's head appears to be some form of gift or praise, and - inversely - any candles not in immediate line to be prepared as a meal can be taken away in scold, to let the female know she's done wrong.

When you take away a Kobold's candle, you take away:
- His ability to claim a mate
- His ability to please his mate
- His ability to feed his family

So please... The next time you beat a fecal-matter-throwing rat-face to within an inch of its life... Don't take the candle. Consider the women and children of their species.

Paid for by the NYNTCA (National You No Take Candle Association)
Edited by Zelara on 1/19/2012 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
AND this is how much I care about kobold's *runs into the mines and grabs every candle and kills every kobold she can find* MWHAHAHA! I take your candle!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

When the male chooses a significant other, they prove themselves through numerous trials and boasts, and should the female accept, the male then plants his candle atop her head as a sign of ownership.

Paid for by the NYNTCA (National You No Take Candle Association)

PERFECT. WHEN WE STEAL A CANDLE, WE ARE FIGHTING SEXISM.

TO ARMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND GNOMES!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
TO ARMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND GNOMES!

TIL gnomes are either left out or asexual.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Or! Gnomes are so awesome, they deserve their own category ;P.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Second page? What have we ever done to deserve such a dishonor!! D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]