[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

90 Draenei Hunter
I'm so excited I get to go to the costume contest!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks for those who participated in our costume contest! :D It was fun! I'm already planning our November holiday contest, which won't even have a set date- so everyone in our guild can participate without having to attend at a certain time. :3

Congrats to Raizushi, our ALMOST 90 healer Monk! He won with his "Pandaren Stripper" costume. Trust me. I laughed -so- hard... especially with the hat he used and his belly wiggles. xD He is now the proud owner of a yellow JC panther mount! : )

Edit: Apparently j + iggles is a bad word? I had to change it. o_O
Edited by Lavielle on 10/31/2012 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Update update update!

I am super excited to announce we have our own domain name now and no more ads on our website!

Hurrah!

: ) BIG thanks to Kazzywazzy & Sel"GonnaPull"eyste for their donations! You guys rock my socks off!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey! I only pull because I'm tank and you tell me to!.... Never any other time. That only happens when uh... My keyboard gets stuck. Or something.

Also, you might wanna get your socks back on. It's getting cold out =P.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Wooo Go Kazzywazzy & Sel"GonnaPull"eyste (ROFL BTW) you guys ROCK! We are now wetakecandle.com Brosif!

are you sure it's not Sel"Tank'nTheFloor"eyste?
Edited by Tigeris on 11/2/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://i.imgur.com/WzcwH.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Raid tonight woooo!! Come candles we got this! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
My favorite part of the raid was when Kazren died. IT WAS LIKE MY .GIF CAME TRUE!

(<3 you Kaz)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I am sorry but I am taking over this guild. As you ahve noticed.. My name Is Itakecandle. Please surrender all guild privilages to me and no one gets lightning to the face. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Also i was thinking aboit joining the guild.. if i join can i be kobold? i wana take candles!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
A DECLARATION OF WAR! TO ARMS CANDLERS!

Although... I... I would like to avoid face-lightnings.

Oh and our member rank IS kobold. So sure! xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
:O KOBOLD POWERS ACTIVATE! FORM OF A! uhhh.....ummmm..... *ponders for a moment*.... CANDLE! *shapieshifts into a candle i which a kobold picks up* NUUUUU THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD PLANNED! damned the luck!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
A much needed bump!

Our needs have changed as well! We are in great need of a back-up healer and/or tank with DPS offspecs! Lately with the holidays we have a lot of people on small hiatuses. Note that this is more of a 'back-up' position as we can't guarantee a solid position at this time (we do rotate though if it happens on a raid-by-raid basis) but in all likelihood you'd be brought along a lot. If not in the healing/tank role, then as DPS.

Fill out an app today!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
woop woop woop bumping gangnam style! Heeey sexy candles!
Reply Quote
43 Night Elf Monk
-puzzles over website with a cup of tea- Hm....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
YAY! Tea and puzzles! I like them both but putting them together! Wow that is like put Me and candles together AMAZING! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Well taking candles has been a little slow over this holiday week but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this weekend. Getting some bosses down taken some candles (my stock is running low).
Oh and one more thing I wanna throw out there if people would like to come join us in our taking of candles and loots we are currently recruiting for casuals and back-ups but you are also more then welcome to come hang out talk in vent as well as in guild. Come look us up you know you can always use some more candles. :)
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Back ups, you say?
I've been looking for a guild for my Demo Lock (75) and this toon here (Tank), if ya guys would be willing to accept them? :)

Samiha is currently a work in progress as far as tanking goes but i'd be more then happy to play back-up once I get her to 90 and get her geared.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Back ups, you say?
I've been looking for a guild for my Demo Lock (75) and this toon here (Tank), if ya guys would be willing to accept them? :)

Samiha is currently a work in progress as far as tanking goes but i'd be more then happy to play back-up once I get her to 90 and get her geared.

You are more then welcome to come join us. If you are looking to join we also have a website www.wetakecandle.com also you can try and find us in game. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just bumping!

We desperately need a reliable tank to show up for our raids! We're only 2/6 in the Mogu Vaults but we definitely have fun and once we have a consistent raid team, plan on doing the best we can!

Also would definitely be willing to accept some DPS who want some fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]