[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

90 Draenei Priest
**EDIT**

Found a tank for tonight! However, still recruiting a full-time tank position for future raids!
Edited by Lavielle on 12/10/2012 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Found an -awesome- new member, Kilaine! Thank you so much for joining our guild and tanking with us tonight!

On that note, we managed to get two new bosses down! Hurray for a solid raid group! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
A solid raid group you say? Wooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It's the end of the world as we know it.......and I feel fine... woot woot that means more raids with my We Take Candlers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
<3 you Temari! xD

Anyway, one of our healers wishes to go DPS. We're not the kind of guild to make anyone play something they don't like- so yay for them!

BUT in light of that, we now need a solid, consistent healer to join our raid team! Our current two healers are myself, a Holy Priest & a Monk. So we'd really love a Paladin, Druid or Shaman healer to join us! Have a Healer/DPS toon? That'd be even BETTER as many fights require only two healers. : )

If you're interested, send me a message in-game OR fill out an app on our website!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
*peers out into the forums* I know you are out there healers. *holds up a candle* Come to the light! hehehe
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for heals! We're raiding tomorrow and would love to test out a lovely healer. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This is what I get for not paying attention lately.

Anyway, a bit late, but, kinda shiny paladin here. =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
<3 <3 <3

I LUV MAH GUILDIES!

We Take Candle is looking forward to this shiny new year of 2013!

Edited our recruitment topic. Our raid group is essentially full for those interested in raiding, but like always we happily will take in any mature individuals who enjoy a casual atmosphere! Help our small but friendly guild grow! : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Cannot sleep so instead I shall just post a BIG thank you to mah guildies. We had a very successful Secret Santas event this year! Now I'm going to rub my hands together to try to stay warm in this freezing apartment and think of another fun event to hold! :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are you in We Take Candle? No? That's disappointing. To everyone.

Everyone is disappointed in you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I EAT PEOPLE.

Ahem. I mean...

Changing up how we raid around here, but it doesn't change the fact that we're a social PvE guild! : ) Working to add more guild LFR days too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lavi your hat scares me :( :( :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm sorry my dear. I promise I only eat tasty... non-bears! 0:3

Currently recruiting a tank (prefer with a DPS offspec) and a ranged DPS!

We are looking for a consistent individual who can attend our Sunday & Monday raids on a regular basis. If you can, please do contact one of us in-game or apply on our website!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just a note, we could use a tank for our Sunday & Monday raid this week. Even if you are not interested in joining the guild, but would be available for those days, let me know. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Tonight we raid at 5:30 server time!

We still need a tank and a ranged DPS to join us! Even if you cannot make Monday, feel free to contact us and perhaps we can at least get a Sunday raid going. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Please check out our website and fill out an application if you're interested! If you have questions, don't hesitate to poke one of our officers as well!
Edited by Naisaka on 2/8/2013 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We currently are in need of either a Hunter or a Shadow Priest! This would be for a core spot in our friendly raid team and our monk will love you forever.

We currently clear Vaults and are working on HoF. We're looking for someone who can commit to Mondays & Sundays 80-90% of the time and wants to have fun with us! :D

If interested, contact an officer in game or simply fill out an application on our website!
www.wetakecandle.com

: ) We need someone THIS week lock out so apply early and come hop in!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We also -could- work with a Disc Priest or Resto Shaman as well if there happens to be one of those out there looking for a home. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for a nice, friendly recruitment post.

Good luck to you folks :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]