[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

90 Draenei Paladin
HEALERS COME TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
No no no to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have cake.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We happily have acquired a new rogue and a new warlock- welcome to both of them! :D

We're still looking for our third healer. Going to be raiding DS 10 tonight! SHADOW DRAGON RESKINNED IS GOING DOWN MANG.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
While we no longer have cake, we do provide shadowy fiends and double the fort buff- THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Double forts and shadow protection, for your pleasure!

While our Mage has gone Shadow Priest, we still love her even if she doesn't give us cake anymore. (Although I still need that bribe Zeva... I mean.. Aya... )

<3 Still recruiting as per usual!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I know I can just give you a bunch on cake before raid Nai! because I love you! THEN you can give cake to the new people that join the guild and come to the raid :) so then we still give cake!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Holy Paladin stuff keeps dropping for me.

TO THAT I SAY, fUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!

-keeps her tanking pants on-

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
FUUUUUUUUUUU WoW gods the pally is tanking. get it, learn it, love it, and drop some tanking gear for the girl.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
www.pstcomic.com

SHAMELESS PLUG FOR THE GUILD AND FOR NEW COMICS!

We still love healers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Woo epic comic and shameless plug for the guild who could ask for anything better? :D I love our guild!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I am ashamed of the shameless plug! Why did I join this guild oh why!?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. Flee! Flee I say! Flee before you're trapped like me!!!

...And since they told me I could have a taco if I said this, "Join this awesome guild! It's awesome! :D"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Shhhhh Seleyste. Shhhhh....

Anyway! Tonight we will be delving into DS10 again! Most likely will be one person short, so we will have to yell in general and what-not to try to find a healer. As always, we happily RECRUIT healers too! All members in our guild enjoy free enchants and gemming for their upgrade, free fortune cookies and flasks and more! Oh and free repairs too.

-frolics off-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
SCREAM AT ORICAN. HE'LL GO I THINK.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'll remember that for next time! We had ME go heals and our OT became our MT for a night!

WE HAVE ACQUIRED OURSELVES ANOTHER DK. MWHAHAHA.

It's like an adopt a puppy program, where we acquire poor homeless DKs...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You HEAL! Nooooooooo what is this world coming too! If you can't tank then I see no point in living anymore. I will not live with out my Nai Nai tanking and keeping me safe I just can't do it! *dies*

love you Nai
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm not homeless no more, right? It's amazingness. Now.... to gear up for this coming Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yes Linette you are no longer homeless.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Although he IS eating us out of house and home.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Nai I told you not to feed the trays then they think they live here.... *sigh*
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
super awesome fun time in LFR tonight WOOOO! maybe my luck with my luck with the shield dropping will help Nai
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I HAVE WINGS FOR EARS.

Anyway, tonight we do Dragonsoul 10! Hurray! Still have room for one more, preferring a healer if any little, amazing, joyful healer would like to prance into our guild... -wink wink-

We have cookies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]