[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

90 Dwarf Warrior
Space goats for life! 3 cheers for one and all!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Spring is in the aiiiir~

A completely important fact: Our LoL night was a blast. xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
To true to rue it was a blast! but then again anything with you is a blast Lav!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If technology didn't hate me, I'd have to agree with you! But, alas, if I happen to gaze in the direction of something more technologically advanced than a rock, it breaks. And when that happens.... ME RAGE!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I seriously am starting to think you're a wizard since everything with a circuit seems to fizz out on you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Your a Wizard Seley. Didn't anyone tell you?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
News to me! :O. You guys gotta keep me better informed! How am I supposed to floor tank if I don't even know what I am!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Update!

The summer has hit us pretty hard and we're really itching to get active again.

Our raid team, which has been pugging as of late, would love to acquire some consistent members, especially a healer and some caster DPS! Of course, we're ALWAYS looking to accept mature, fun-loving people as well!
Edited by Lavielle on 6/8/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I love your guild name, makes me giggle every time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it and happy to hear it makes you laugh!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Best of luck in your recruitment!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thank you kindly!

This Monday we'd love to snag some DPS or heals that'd like to come along. See what we're all about! No need to join the guild if you do not desire, but if you'd like to come clear DS10 and meet some pretty neat people send me a message in-game. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Still have a few spots open for Monday's raid. Room for a healer and a DPS. We could even squeeze in a tank if someone really wanted to come! :)
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
I support this guild, if only because their unending inanity is slightly more bearable than that of every other group in existance.

That and the tacos.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I support this guild, if only because their unending inanity is slightly more bearable than that of every other group in existance.

Oh you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Had a fantastic time raiding tonight! I was a wonderful treat to have some new people join us and a big thank you to the pick up players who answered our call in Trade. It was fun having you around and congrats to the new players who got their titles! Also welcome to our new DK friend who's joined the guild!

We're still recruiting as our topic says. We raid once a week and full clear, often bringing 2-3 new people with us that are so kind to fill a spot since our raid roster is suffering from summer blues.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Monday's raid is on schedule! As usual, could use a tank or a healer to join us! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yes, PLEASE PLEASE JOIN US!!..... >.> <.< not like I'm begging or anything......
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
06/08/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Ornasse
I love your guild name, makes me giggle every time.

I just came by to say the same thing. <3
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Mucho love for the kind comment! :D

We should really start making a guest book or something!

Anyway, just giving this topic a happy tap! Had fun raiding yesterday and full cleared as normal. We pretty much 9 manned everything until one of our guests invited a friend on the last two bosses. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]