RAF Grant Levels

90 Human Paladin
Hello.

As I understand it, the recruited account can grant 1 level to a lower leveled veteran character for every 2 levels (up to level 80) gained on the recruit character. Therefore a RAF toon leveled to level 80 should be able to grant 40 levels to a veteran toon.

However, the recruit character levels to level 85 without using the grantable levels, will they still be able to grant 40 levels to the veteran account, as long as the veteran accounts level does not exceed level 80? Or does the RAF toon lose the ability to grant the 40 levels the second they hit level 81?

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/14/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Dyslexicon
However, the recruit character levels to level 85 without using the grantable levels, will they still be able to grant 40 levels to the veteran account, as long as the veteran accounts level does not exceed level 80?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but...

01/14/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Dyslexicon
Or does the RAF toon lose the ability to grant the 40 levels the second they hit level 81?

So long as the Recruit-A-Friend link is still active between the accounts, the character should be able to grant levels. What level they are is largely irrelevant. >^.^<
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
how do i grant the levels
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/14/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Epicer
how do i grant the levels

Make a party with your friend. Stand next to him. Right click his character portrait, and there should be an option called 'Grant Level' or something similar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello Dyslexicon. The way I understand your question is that you are wondering if the recruited account plays to level 81+ but you only level your toon to 40 if they will be able to grant levels. Is that correct?

You will need to br grouped with your friend and BOTH of you need to be at a level where the quest and kills earn both of you XP in order for the recruited toon to earn grantable levels.

- Basically both you and your friend create a new toon.
- you group up together
- add each other to your friends list
- play within a stones throw distance of each other during any event that generates XP to get the triple XP and earn grantable levels

Your refered friend can at any point grant another ton of yours that is at least one level below him/her a level that was earned. There is a maximum 40 levels they can earn per toon but it could be less if some leveling was done when not grouped with your same level toon

Hope this helps. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
im sure the OP appreciated the replies but this thread was from january 14th i think this issue is long solved
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Hello Dyslexicon. The way I understand your question is that you are wondering if the recruited account plays to level 81+ but you only level your toon to 40 if they will be able to grant levels. Is that correct?

You will need to br grouped with your friend and BOTH of you need to be at a level where the quest and kills earn both of you XP in order for the recruited toon to earn grantable levels.

- Basically both you and your friend create a new toon.
- you group up together
- add each other to your friends list
- play within a stones throw distance of each other during any event that generates XP to get the triple XP and earn grantable levels

Your refered friend can at any point grant another ton of yours that is at least one level below him/her a level that was earned. There is a maximum 40 levels they can earn per toon but it could be less if some leveling was done when not grouped with your same level toon

Hope this helps. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Hehe Saelda, might want to check date on this thread. I don't thing the OP is here :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
yeah Just noticed. Why do people bring past threads up. I just saw recent post and did not read original date arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]