MoP

90 Troll Druid
Who is making a Monk? They are looking really interesting to me. Might got a third toon to play now!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Unless they change the character limit on servers it won't be on Maiev, but I'll still make one. Just cuz that's how I play.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I played one at Blizzcon and it was fun. The class has some good mobility with a Roll and a charge mechanic. I only got to 10 but from the first 10 levels I did have fun with the class.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I thought about playing a monk because they're going to be OP for a while. They have to be because it's a new class. Blizzard wouldn't put all that effort into a new class and have people quit playing them because they weren't amazing. Same deal with DK's.

less classes and more class balance imo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not too sure really. I mean, i'll probably try one out and take it from there.

01/16/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Ivysâur
Who is making a Monk? They are looking really interesting to me. Might got a third toon to play now!

You gonna call it Machoke?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]