Twillight Patrols ((OOC)) 13

03/20/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Ashokk
Women in a nutshell.

Hahahahaha, <3 XD
85 Night Elf Hunter
So who wants to help me kick my writing muse? My legs don't exert enough force to make anything decent appear on the computer screen :|

At this rate there's not going to be any posts coming out of me until a) the weekend, and b) first lab report for the year is at least 50% complete.
85 Draenei Shaman
Well I'm not sure how to kick start you, Sylv. >< I mean, Varonus is currently being carried by your character so I'm not in a writing mode at the moment either

I guess just sit down and start on something, and just build it from there?
Well, once I post Fenris/Einherrjar and anyone else can reach the top of the hill, that whole scene will be wrapped up pretty quickly. It'll probably just be another slow period of gathering the wounded and limping back to the temple for tea and biscuits.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/25/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Meep
Well, once I post Fenris/Einherrjar and anyone else can reach the top of the hill, that whole scene will be wrapped up pretty quickly. It'll probably just be another slow period of gathering the wounded and limping back to the temple for tea and biscuits.

When you mean....'tea and biscuits'....you mean "WELL THIS HAPPENED, AND THEN THAT HAPPENED, OH LOOK, I SHOT THAT GUY, WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR TOLOLOLOL".

Really, Meepstar, you're so predictable! >:D

Edit:

In anycase, how do you want this whole confrontation with Keys or what ever to work out?
Edited by Liå on 3/25/2012 7:14 AM PDT
85 Human Paladin
Tea and biscuits?

Hell... How about a burger and a beer.

So much better sounding.
100 Tauren Druid
pft.. it's tea and crumpets... not biscuits... <.<

Anyway I'll be back hiding in the corner, for those not on skype I was busy irl then my computer decided to blow a few things... that kept me offline a slight bit longer...

Although I have posted .. and should be back to regular shedule as far as I'm concerned... (unless someone else blows up my computer then you'll see angry kitty tearing someone apart)
03/25/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Liå
In anycase, how do you want this whole confrontation with Keys or what ever to work out?

However it works out... :P

I don't plan EVERYTHING.

Go in there, we'll do some good ol' fashioned interaction. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, just as soon as you post reaction to Virella and heading towards the tent, I'll give you all you need to know.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Sweet, well, I'll get a post up when i can
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nnjaaarrrrgghh! Why can't I think of anything to write for almost a week? WHY?!

/cryforever
100 Human Warrior

/cryforever

Welcome to my world for the past few months.

It sucks here.

/cryforever

Welcome to my world for the past few months.

It sucks here.

/Waves from corner
I usually stop by here every few days.
Yippee...
85 Draenei Shaman
Well, the thread is confined to the dreaded second page. *horror*

Still I don't want to rush anybody, I know how writer's block can feel, Sylv
I'm working every day this week, and then I have a party on the weekend, and then camping the whole holidays basically. So what I'm going to do probably is a timeskip when I can post in the next 5 days, then leave you guys to chill at the temple while I'm gone. Because basically we're bogged at the moment. I'm sick of where we are and it's pissing me off immensely. If I try to power out of the bog, the car just gets more bogged so I'm just using magic to dig us out of this !@#$.

That's when I can post... probably... Monday.
100 Tauren Druid
I'll wait for lia to post then post again meep... :) Still sounds like a fun weekend at least

Hope the weather stays nice for camping.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well someone can dig Lynara out. Let's finish these GD troggs.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I made a post >_>

Been a while, at least I got the thread back to the front page.

So yea, Meep, sorry if I messed something up. School is taking the quality out of meh posts ><

Also, Lynara, I shall be making a post for your thread when i get a chance :P
85 Human Paladin
03/28/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Lynara
Well someone can dig Lynara out. Let's finish these GD troggs.

I want to post for Fenris, but it will be so short and sloppy that it stops me from posting :(
85 Night Elf Hunter
Wow, I don't think I've ever felt so... disconnected from a post while writing it before. But I think it turned out okay regardless.

In other news, we had a ferret in the chemistry lab today.

ಠ__ಠ
85 Draenei Shaman
Ugh, well you're not the only one who feels unimpressed with their own posts Sylv, >< I'm really slacking..

That and I need to find a way to get Alvanar out of the group peacefully since I've gotten and seen complaints about dragons being best kept out of combat or rp in general, even smaller ones.

I'll see what I can do after we're not dying.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]