Twillight Patrols ((OOC)) 13

85 Human Paladin
01/24/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Meep
My post is 50% done guys, hang in there! This is a test of loyalty! If you win you get cookies! If you fail I will destroy youuuuuuuu.

As Istella said what kind of cookies?

And there better be milk, cuz if you don't have milk im swappin to the dark side XD
70 Human Paladin
Milk is overrated.

I'll take stale gingersnaps and hot tea, please. :P
Edited by Istella on 1/24/2012 9:32 AM PST
1 Tauren Druid
Welp, promised Turle I'd be posting in his thread, so I'll start posting again now that I won't leave you all hanging for at least 3 more months.

Now, to plan my grand re-entrance...
Edited by Ruok on 1/24/2012 1:45 PM PST
85 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, stitches are out and I haven't taken painkillers for 36 hours, maybe I should do a filler post...

*sees Skyrim icon on desktop*

You know what, I can probably wait until I'm feeling more inspired or everyone's getting ready to move out...
85 Human Paladin
Okay, stitches are out and I haven't taken painkillers for 36 hours, maybe I should do a filler post...

*sees Skyrim icon on desktop*

You know what, I can probably wait until I'm feeling more inspired or everyone's getting ready to move out...

I agree Leage of Legends and Skyrim are too addictive.

How many characters have I created on Skyrim now o.o

Don't even ask.
Okay.

So...

A lot of stuff got out of hand and there was too many words and they went really fast and help me.

But there's the post.

Get up, go ahead, I'll try not to keep you guys waiting so long in the future, if so you have complete permission to whine all you want at me.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Okay.

So...

A lot of stuff got out of hand and there was too many words and they went really fast and help me.

But there's the post.

Get up, go ahead, I'll try not to keep you guys waiting so long in the future, if so you have complete permission to whine all you want at me.

*complaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplain*

I keed.

Anyway, posted :D
70 Human Paladin
01/25/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Meep
whine all you want at me.

01/25/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Liå
*complaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplain*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVb5mlN-W0
85 Human Paladin
I posted.

Think of Fenris as a giant wolf pet for Vimmi.

/nod

She can have him attack whoever she wants and it will be accomplished ^.^
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I posted.

/nod

Core would probably be able to kick Fenris' behind anyday, to be quite honest with you.

85 Human Paladin
I posted.

/nod

Core would probably be able to kick Fenris' behind anyday, to be quite honest with you.

Somehow I can't stop laughing at this.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
01/25/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Ashok
Somehow I can't stop laughing at this.

Aaasssss you would....as usual

*Mutters something about overconfident idiots*
100 Tauren Druid
lol.. anyway I'm working on a post...

./prods armory and avatar as it's once again messing up.
Meep, may I bring in another character? I have a new one I want to play around with a little more.

Also, odd post in the works. Here's a taste.

He opened the door...
The house was the same as ever, but something was off...
He stepped into the living room, looking around for someone. Where did she go? He was about to call out, when some music playing caught his attention...

Why did she come here? Something important....
Music played somewhere nearby...
She stepped carefully into the house, looking around for anything important.
The music was stronger...

And the music that must be played along with the post (once I finish it):

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=7umg6ZrIEH8
Edited by Grishmak on 1/25/2012 7:03 PM PST
85 Human Paladin
01/25/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Grishmak
http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=7umg6ZrIEH8

Creepy and yet pleasant at the same time.
Ehh. I will allow it Grish if you think you can handle it.
Right, here's the character sheet. Also, debating whether or not to move one of my other characters out of this thread...we'll see...

Name: Jozen Darkrun
Class: Spellsword
Race: Human
Faction: Neutral

Personality: Jozen is rather reserved and quiet, offering his opinion when someone asks but otherwise not speaking much. He tends to keep to himself, and doesn’t like to draw attention. He can often be found reading some book or another, or practicing fighting with both magic and his axe. He is never far from his weapons.

Description: Jozen is of average height, with messy black hair and piercing grey eyes. A single small scar extends from below his right eye. He has fair skin, and a lithe build, more quick than strong.

Equipment:
-Armor: A set of blue-grey leather armor, with several golden threads throughout. The armor is light, allowing the wearer to be quick and mobile. (Stormshroud Armor)
-Weapons: A short, one-handed war axe, both light and deadly, with runes carved onto it. (Nifflevar Bearded Axe) A faint glow surrounds the weapon, the color constantly changing.
-Other: Though weaker than other mages, Jozen is able to use magic normally, but is more powerful when channeling through a weapon.

Brief Bio: Jozen showed a small amount of magical aptitude when he was young, and was soon put into formal Mage training by his parents, both themselves Magi. However, he was unable to pass beyond most basic spells, despite much training and practice. He left his training and his home, having grown tired of his parents disappointment in him.
He made a living working in a small town in the country, doing odd jobs for those who needed help. It wasn’t until he received a request from the local blacksmith that he discovered his true talents.
At the smithy, Jozen found an ancient, worn axe which had apparently been there for decades. Upon picking it up, the runes etched into it began to glow faintly, revived by his touch. Something clicked in his head as Jozen held the axe, and he put into practice one of the larger spells he had learned about, this time using the axe as a focus. Through it, he found he could channel his magic into more powerful spells than before, and even gained more control over casting spells without it. However, remnants of an ancient magic reside in the axe, occasionally changing the spells he channels through it.
Since that day, Jozen has trained with the axe and his own spells, becoming more powerful and gaining more control over time. However, he is still very weak magically without a weapon to channel his power through.

(I consider his class similar to one of these:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Warmage
http://www.wowpedia.org/Scarlet_battle_mage
However, he's less powerful magically and relies more on his axe.)
Edited by Grishmak on 1/25/2012 8:18 PM PST
Sounds unique and interesting, accepted. :)
Awesome! Right, to posting...
85 Night Elf Hunter
Having a read of the thread now, but I doubt I'll be able to post today or tomorrow. I'm busy tomorrow and may or may not have forgotten that we had plans for Australia Day.

/facepalm
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]