Clan jade falcon terrible

85 Goblin Rogue
Pugged a lfr with these guys and they voted to kick everyone that was pulling good dps while everyone in their guild pulled less then 15k. Putting this up as a warning for anyone interested in joining their guild. They are all terrible and avoiding them would be in your best intrests.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Priest
i ran with them too half their guild was below 10k dps, do not join their guild or any of their raids, they are all terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Rofl I had literaly the exact same experience. They sucked mad %!## and voted to kick anyone who called them out on it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bad
I don't think anyone knows who they are
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
rofl not surprised
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Clan Jade Falcon is a small guild of people who all know each other from the same town. They do not actively recruit, as they are literally a guild of people who are all friends irl. They also have not actively raided in well over a year. At the moment, they maybe have 6 active players. Complaining about some random people from a small guild like that is like talking trash about your local soft ball team. No one cares. I'd bet money that Tampôn, Trumped, and Blackbears are all the same person or the same two people who were jerks (edited for profanity filter) in a raid, got kicked, and decided to try to smear whatever name they happened to remember from that particular lfr.
Edited by Nishu on 4/28/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
Too little, nice necro, etc...

Should've just moved on and never posted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]