No Worgen/Goblin...?

48 Troll Shaman
I have bought the battle chest, installed cataclysm and became a member yet I still do not have those races as options... Why the hell not?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Everyone uses the same game client. The Battle Chest is your account level that you have unlocked. Once you have purchased Cataclysm (and also Wrath) then you will be able to roll worgen or goblins.
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
You'll need to purchase and upgrade your account to Wrath, before you can upgrade it to Cataclysm to get the Worgen and Goblin character options :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
01/10/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Mourninglory
You'll need to purchase and upgrade your account to Wrath, before you can upgrade it to Cataclysm to get the Worgen and Goblin character options :)

^^ This.

The account the OP is posting under currently is only upgraded to Burning Crusade.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
01/10/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Orlyia

^^ This.

The account the OP is posting under currently is only upgraded to Burning Crusade.

*whispers to Orlyia*

This thread is a few days old.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Oh, I know - but it hadn't been answered by a blue - and the issue still seems to be present, i.e., that account isn't upgraded :).
Edited by Orlyia on 1/10/2012 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
*whispers to Orlyia*

This thread is a few days old.

And it went unanswered. After only two days what's the harm in answering it?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
It got redirected here from another forum.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Just making sure it was known since it wasn't the OP that came back to question the account.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Shaman
Hello all.

FYI, the OP had the answer two days ago in the technical support forum.

Edit: and the OP did get plenty of responses by a blue :-D

Have a good day.
Edited by Aik on 1/10/2012 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
This thread is ridiculous. A question was asked and was answered.

Waiter? Can we get the check?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]