Questions about Bonechewer

90 Undead Priest
Hello, folks!

Ambition is a raiding guild looking for a new home to transfer to, as our recruiting prospects on our current server are practically nil at the moment and it's seriously harming morale and progression. Could anyone provide me with their thoughts on this server's Horde-side progression/raiding environment? Is there a decent recruiting pool that we could successfully pull a few raiders from to fill holes? How "active" is the server as a whole - always something going down, easy to fill pugs, or is it still as a frozen lake? What about the economy Horde-side - outrageously overpriced, reasonable, cheap as hell?

Any info you could provide would be much appreciated! We're trying very hard to find a place that fits us just right. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/08/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Sporatic
Bonechewer is full of sexy !@#$%s

Fascinating. xD

If it isn't too much trouble, could answer some of my questions? :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The horde-side is a lot more lively than Alliance.
There are usually pugs running in trade (if they're successful or not, I'm not sure)
Guilds are always recruiting, you could probably find some kids to pull in for raids.
Lately the AH has been pretty pricey, but whatever.
There probably are better servers to go sit on but I wouldn't say Bonechewer is the worst choice.

Also, horde-side has some sexy !@#$%es.
Edited by Village on 1/8/2012 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Village
The horde-side is a lot more lively than Alliance.

True, but then how many alliance are left?

IF you do move here and go horde, well you can be best buddies with Lobby,,, wait. no, alright ill share a little.

Cezar
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Expensive as hell, but I've enjoyed it so far.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance - Dead
Horde - Coma
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
My post here sums up Ally side if you intend to faction change.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5151722192#17
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lately the AH has been pretty pricey, but whatever.
There probably are better servers to go sit on but I wouldn't say Bonechewer is the worst choice.

Also, horde-side has some sexy !@#$%es.

Village is just jelous of me, thats why he says this..

Alliance is CLEARLY whare its at............ AND, our AH is not jacked up like the horde side.. our prices are reasonable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There are only forum troll bads and trash talkers on Ally side. I think there might be 15 active players left over there... Nothing of quality, if that is what you are interested in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/01/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Mitnal
There are only forum troll bads and trash talkers on Ally side. I think there might be 15 active players left over there... Nothing of quality, if that is what you are interested in.

Clearly you fit right in.. you should join alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/02/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Harland
Clearly you fit right in.. you should join alliance.

Are you so desperate you are inviting me to join you as I insult you? I don't think I would fit in at all. I mean what is even the benefit of me faction swapping? Spend money so I can help you guys finally put together a BH25 pug? I don't even need anything from that place any more.

You guys say you are good at pvp, but you just gank lowbies and people with no gear, then come on here and talk about it like it means something.

You guys think trolling means being stupid, when in fact, you are just being stupid.

How old are you kids any way? I have odd hours, so I am active when you guys are in school or when mommy tells you it is past your bed time any way.

So yeah, thanks but no thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/05/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Mitnal
So yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Shame that you don't like us much. I am 3 years old, you know this already. I asked my mommy if I could stay up late tonight so that I can gank under geared low lvl players; she let me, I had a lot of fun with it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/07/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Harland
I asked my mommy if I could stay up late tonight so that I can gank under geared low lvl players; she let me, I had a lot of fun with it.

thanks for sharing?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
who is harland and why is his transmog so ugly
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<(^.^)^(=.=)^(O.o)t
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]