T11 Heroics on Mondays

I've got a small group of players interested in doing T11 heroic bosses (primarily end-wing bosses) on Mondays around 5pm server time, and we're looking for a few more players to fill out the group. We're currently looking for a tank with a DPS off-spec, and a few more DPS. Sadly, some of these fights are more difficult than 6/7 Heroic FL, so we're looking for solid players. Obviously this content is severely outgeared, but there are still plenty of ways to wipe the raid that we're looking to minimize. If you're interested, get in touch with Excalibear in-game and we'll go from there. So, to summarize:

Looking for good players (tank and DPS) for T11 Heroic bosses on Mondays around 5pm server time.

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I have to say, Im sad because it seems to be Alliance only. I would love to do Tier 11 heroics, but I'm horde :(
Reply Quote
01/10/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Okakeri
I have to say, Im sad because it seems to be Alliance only. I would love to do Tier 11 heroics, but I'm horde :(

Give it a few more patches at this rate and we'll see cross-faction raiding.

Still looking for a tank and another DPS or two.
Reply Quote
ilvl 399 Combat Rogue interested, full experience with majority T11 content
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]