Tier 13 2 and 4 set are not good

90 Gnome Rogue
Their bad

2 pieces: After triggering Tricks of the Trade, your abilities cost 20% less energy for 6 sec.

4 pieces: Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 2 sec, Adrenaline Rush by 3 sec, and Vendetta by 9 sec.

We need blizz to update these cause at the moment their extreamly weak to the other tiers set bonuses for other classes example the mage

2 pieces: Your Arcane Blast has a 100% chance and your Fireball, Pyroblast, Frostfire Bolt, and Frostbolt spells have a 50% chance to grant Stolen Time, increasing your haste rating by 50 for 30 sec and stacking up to 10 times. When Arcane Power, Combustion, or Icy Veins expires, all stacks of Stolen Time are lost.

4 pieces: Each stack of Stolen Time also reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 7 sec, Combustion by 5 sec, and Icy Veins by 15 sec.

thats 500 haste rating during their big CD's as well as the stacks they gain before using their CD's as well as gaining 70 secs off arcane power 50 off combustion and 150 off of icy veins and yet we get a few extra secs to our CD's and mild reduction to our energy consumption which as combat is not overly useful

4.3.2 •The Tier 13 Balance Druid 4-piece bonus now also increases the damage of Starsurge by 10%, in addition to its current effect.

so clearly improving on the weaker sets isn't out of the question so show the rogues a little more love and help us out blizz ;)

P.S. to anyone whos argument is the awsome legendaries that rogues are getting which i like the rest of the rogue commnity are quite grateful for you also have to rember not every rogue is going to get those awsome daggers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
If you time the tricks, 2 set is actually EXTREMELY good.

I'm indifferent to the 4 set. I'm sorry if it doesn't fill your "Ooo lots of text" syndrome. Basically every Mage tier this expansion has had that long !@# paragraph of something. Comparing it to that really doesn't do much.
Edited by Backstabi on 1/10/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
the 2 set as sub is extreamly good i'll agree and the 4 set is also not lacking for sub the tier favors sub you can find this on any rogue forum im speaking from combat point of view and assassinations their not equaly useful and if ur responce is become sub my responce is no :)
Reply Quote
You really think Blizzard is going to change it about a month and a half after 4.3 was released? Any kind of change (Warrior tier bonuses went through some changes on PTR) would have been done prior to release, so at this point the tier set bonuses are going to stay.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
The 2-set is very good

4-set is meh, but then again so are most DPS 4sets
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

I'm indifferent to the 4 set. I'm sorry if it doesn't fill your "Ooo lots of text" syndrome. Basically every Mage tier this expansion has had that long !@# paragraph of something. Comparing it to that really doesn't do much.

If you can't see or do not believe in your mind that the rogue T13 set bonuses are very lackluster to some of the other classes, then you sir, are hopelessly delusional.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

If you can't see or do not believe in your mind that the rogue T13 set bonuses are very lackluster to some of the other classes, then you sir, are hopelessly delusional.

Its one of those ones that seems awful in paper but in practice, is actually amazing. I for one love 23-28 energy backstabs as sub, and 13-18 energy backstabs as assassination. Likewise, it looks like the mage 2-piece takes as long as suffering to stack up for fire and frost.
Edited by Lurerre on 1/10/2012 10:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
error 404: no bad set bonus found.

2 set bonus imo is extremely good as long as you aren't fail and use tott every time its up or time it right.

4 set bonus is really good for assassination also. Figuring the length of an average boss fight in DS to be 5-10 minutes (i'm being kind with times), you can use vendetta 2-5 times on a raid boss. Thats 18-45 seconds of 20% extra damage from the ability. Thats pretty much almost an extra 1-1.5 vendetta casts.

Add in the glyph and enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
error 404: no bad set bonus found.

2 set bonus imo is extremely good as long as you aren't fail and use tott every time its up or time it right.

4 set bonus is really good for assassination also. Figuring the length of an average boss fight in DS to be 5-10 minutes (i'm being kind with times), you can use vendetta 2-5 times on a raid boss. Thats 18-45 seconds of 20% extra damage from the ability. Thats pretty much almost an extra 1-1.5 vendetta casts.

Add in the glyph and enjoy.

Most of the time tho you are swtiching targets and killing adds so when you cast it, you're attacking something without and it's a watse sometimes.
Reply Quote
HOLY NECRO BATMAN!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
01/10/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Feraighin
The 2-set is very good
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/10/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Elementdemon
Their bad

they're*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Most of the time tho you are swtiching targets and killing adds so when you cast it, you're attacking something without and it's a watse sometimes.

First-Necro
Secondly-Its called pre planning your CD usage. Its generally a retarded idea to use Vendetta during a phase transition and related such. The only fight it really sucks is ODS because the shields are shorter than the debuff itself. And needless to say that fight is rather outdated.

I was thinking about that, but idk if that 9 sec will really help. I can see where it can tho, and I see the problems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]