Selling guild 7 tabs level 25 miserable past

85 Gnome Mage
Yeah, I want to unload this bad boy. Name a price. The greedy clown in me says 10k, but the Deadclown in me says "call me melvin".
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What happiend with GNB anyways
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I might be willing to buy it send me wisp or mail.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
01/11/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Sazh
What happiend with GNB anyways

Some people whined about how unhappy they were with the lack of progress/lack of applicants/etc. so our GM took his legendary off-server to a 7/7H guild. There was a little more to it than that, but this guild and the people in it drove me to quit so I'm not really inclined to cast anyone involved in a positive light.

01/11/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Lovinmc
I might be willing to buy it send me wisp or mail.

I'll shoot you a mail before I go to bed tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
ill buy it. ill be on tonight before 4 server
Edited by Worgntreeman on 1/13/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
01/13/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Worgntreeman
ill buy it. ill be on tonight before 4 server

Sorry man I usually work until like 6:30 server.

Guild's been sold, thanks to everyone that expressed interest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ahhh figugred. if you can't get the progress here just herp derp off server like a no body and try again. oh well good try guys were doing good..... oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
How much for your onyxia mount instead. Name your price
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
What happened with GNB anyways

Surprises
85 Gnome Mage
Goliath National Bank

Some people whined about how unhappy they were with the lack of progress/lack of applicants/etc. so our GM took his legendary off-server to a 7/7H guild. There was a little more to it than that, but this guild and the people in it drove me to quit so I'm not really inclined to cast anyone involved in a positive light.

What happened was GNB recruited a "package deal" (players that applied together) and as time went on "cliques" started to form and then things went from bad to worse, some of the main raiders that had kept it together had to quit because of real life commitments and then the bickering began. After that it was all down hill from their.

If it was progression then all the other guilds that were also beating their heads on Heroic Ragnaros would also have fallen apart as well as GNB was 6/7 heroic Firelands in the end.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
GNB was 6/7H for about 2 weeks. No serious attempts were made on Rag and barring extensive nerfs he never would have gone down. The only applicants we were getting were balance druids in greens.

The cliques forming were basically "the dudes from Stonemaul", "Aggathon and his pals" and "those clueless dudes at the bottom of Recount". One group wanted to server transfer to Proudmoore, one wanted to have everyone drop $55 (to go horde and server transfer) just to continue raiding with a guild incapable of completing tier content, and the other could barely figure out their DPS rotations, much less what was happening within the guild.

Video games.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
02/06/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Yaarten
Are you still selling this guild? How much?

500k and I'll give you control of the website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]