[A] RP Event: Love Festival Date Auction!

90 Gnome Warlock
Hey, GUESS WHAT! The Love Festival is coming up in like a MONTH, right? But nothing sucks more than not having someone to smooch during the Love Festival - then it's more like Singles Awareness Week! Well, never fear - this year, the Order of the Rose has got you covered with our
*~*~*~Love Festival Date Auction~*~*~*
Date: February 12
Time: 4PM

Auction yourself!
If you want to be in the auction, please contact a member of the Order of the Rose via post by noon on the 12th! Please answer the following questions ((In Character)):

1. Name?

2. Age?

3. Education?

4. Profession?

5. Hobbies?

6. Additional information?

Multiple letters are OK if you want to get chatty! ((If you find writing in-game mail to be too cumbersome, you may also email me at duerma@gmail.com - be sure to put Date Auction as the subject!))

Bidding Rules
1. All sales are final and must be paid once the lot is declared sold.

2. Bids must be whole gold amounts only (no silver or copper).

((3. Lots are required to spend one hour role playing with their buyer. They should make arrangements to meet for role play and all dates should be concluded by the end of the Love Festival in game.

4. Sharing stories and/or role play logs of the dates is highly encouraged!

5. No specific quality or type of role play is guaranteed nor implied. It is for the individual players to determine how they spend their time together.))

We here at the Order of the Rose think this will be a totally awesome fun time! We hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
This sounds rather interesting. Is it a normal custom? I hope I shall have some time available to attend.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping up
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
This is a great idea and very well thought out:) I Do hope that Thaleigha will be free'd up to attend:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]