WTB Volatile Life in Bulk

90 Human Death Knight
NI
My raid needs lives. Horde or ally side, we'll work out some kind of deal. Post here, or whisper me/Kaeda/Revi in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/11/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Xeromessiah
My raid needs lives.

No comment, Xero.

Nah, I'll see what I can do this weekend if you still need em. Especially if you guys have argent or other alliance pets floating around that you don't want.

I like watching tanks panic when the wolf appears to eat the stormwind pet heh. "OH GOD RED THING RUNNING FOR MY HEALER!!!!11.... oh wait..."
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
01/13/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Arithia
My raid needs lives.

No comment, Xero.

Nah, I'll see what I can do this weekend if you still need em. Especially if you guys have argent or other alliance pets floating around that you don't want.

I like watching tanks panic when the wolf appears to eat the stormwind pet heh. "OH GOD RED THING RUNNING FOR MY HEALER!!!!11.... oh wait..."

Haha, i knew you'd catch it :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NI
01/11/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Sopaid
revi is mean, he keeps killing me in tb =/

I prefer to look at it as you just keep dying. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Do you still need some? I usually have a lot on me at any given time, along with Cata herbs. Just let me know how many and what you need and we will figure out a price. I am always willing to farm if I know there is a buyer waiting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/16/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Nekroman
Do you still need some? I usually have a lot on me at any given time, along with Cata herbs. Just let me know how many and what you need and we will figure out a price. I am always willing to farm if I know there is a buyer waiting!

I find your name ironic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NI
07/16/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Nekroman

Don't think we are in the market for them since we've stopped raiding. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NI
07/19/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Revi
Don't think we are in the market for them since we've stopped raiding. :(

i know and it's so sad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]