From this point on, I am a casual.

85 Human Death Knight
who's neryssa? besides an ugly worgen D:
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
But dude, his guild is tied for 20th on the best server in the US!! HE'S AMAZING LOL
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I stopped reading when you said something about being in Methodical. That's not an impressive thing to put on your resume.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been in a 25 man guild and I'd say that they aren't that much harder, but if you feel better telling yourself that its harder then that's fine. And if you want to measure weiners about being in good guilds then you can look up Engima on Deathwing. I had to turn their invitation to the guild down because it conflicted with my schedule:(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol I like how you are bragging about clearing 7/7H FL so early yet your iguild is only 3/8 (you're 2/8 cause you were subbed cause you're bad) and there are thousands of guilds better than you. also your guild is falling apart from being so bad and lol what else is funny IS .....you're bad
and 10 man is pretty hard that's why you're now officially in a 10 man guild huh? you know, as an XP slave not a raider...Bad has better healers

also Resto lol I dont even raid anymore yet I have a better equipped ilevel than you xD can only give gearz to the competent healers for when you go 10 man and get subbed ;p
Edited by Krunok on 1/11/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whoa we killed H Morchok 7,172...we had attendance problems since day one of the patch. You got us good bro!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol Resto thinks he's so good and points out that we got world 7172 morchok. But I CAN POINT OUT THIS!! Bad got WORLD 11,846 NOT AN AMBI-TURNER (rhyolith achievement) what terribads lol compare it to ours
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well see here, its was before the patch came out that they were in desperate need of Holy Paladins and seeing that I have a few friends currently in that guild, the guild master and I talked about inviting me cause he had received good recommendations towards me, but unfortunately since I have school and work I actually was unable to attend the raid times. But that was a good try bro, anything else you can come at me with?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
dont forget to quote the part where I mentioned that your !@#$ty guild didnt even get top 10,000 not an ambi turner
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]