Top doomhammer rogues?

85 Blood Elf Rogue

Weve seen many times you cant hurt me Ninja.

LOL get over yourself, Jar-Jar. I said the truth hurt you, and it clearly shows.

You havent beat me yet. Never will.
Edited by Redrík on 2/9/2012 2:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Heres an idea I will start a little tournament-of-rogues. Any rogue that wants to 1v1 me send me an in game letter with your rogues name or message me. Each fight will be 3 duels best of the 3 wins and I will post each of the fights results in a new thread.

If your wondering how to get the I in my name it is alt+0237.
Look forward to hearing from any rogues soon.
Edited by Redrík on 2/9/2012 5:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If the discussion is about top rogues on DH shouldn't Greyfoo be on this list for the pure awesomeness?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Grey, this is why I have always loved you. You are amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hex
Red said that anyone who doesn't think he's the best rogue is a dumb***.

Edit; Sorry, a dumb*** that doesn't pay attention.
Edited by Hewters on 2/9/2012 11:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

WTF, how did Muffy make this list??

Also, lvl 46 Ninja was way better than lvl 85 Ninja.

You're right, I think I switched the 1s and 10s around.

Also, who is this Redrik and why does he want to sex his toon so much?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/0ea7fce4-3d1f-4848-bad4-77b47620db6f/passion-natural-water-based-lubricant-55-gallon-barrel#8

I think Redrik better invest in this...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/Yawn
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Also, who is this Redrik and why does he want to sex his toon so much?

He apparently wants to sex a man named Randy Orton, An actor who portrays a wrestler on WWE. Hence why he names his characters after the man, and his finishing move and has posters of him all over his wall. < -- true

Redrik is a grown man by the way.

Also nice job changing gems and glyphs after getting called out for gemming like an idiot.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Greyfoo you are indeed a beacon of light in an otherwise dark and dreary place known as the internet. You give me hope for the future of humanity. People like Redrik, errr...Wedwik, make me weep for our future and I thank God there are people like you in the world to balance things out.

Redrik I will give you some advice for the future. It's too late to heed this advice for past transgressions, but you can at least move forward with this knowledge in hand:

In the immortal words of Mark Twain: "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt".
Edited by Sappalistic on 2/10/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
02/10/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Redrík
/Yawn

Sleepy from all your Internet derived sexing? I too am down for whatever, handsome, get at me. I like dudes that wear wristguards, are trimmed, and have yet to receive quality oral. Know any pvp bros that fit that description? ;-) Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts.

-THROATFISTER
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Just unimpressed.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
"dudes that wear wristguards, are trimmed, and have yet to receive quality oral"

LOL. Ah Redrik the things that are going to follow you for the rest of your pathetic excuse for a life are truly amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Pro
Every village has it's Wedwik.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/10/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Sappalistic
"dudes that wear wristguards, are trimmed, and have yet to receive quality oral"

LOL. Ah Redrik the things that are going to follow you for the rest of your pathetic excuse for a life are truly amusing.

Not really.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Unfortunately the world has a lot of Wedwik types alive and kicking. This guy just happens to be their poster boy.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
02/10/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Redrík

Not really.

You're inability to see it and unwillingness to acknowledge it still doesn't diminish it's truthfulness.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Out of curiosity Redrik: Why did you delete all your profiles after you were outed? I take it you were ashamed of something you had in those profiles?

Also, How is the case progressing? I'm sure your lawyer is feverishly working to build your case. It must have also been a huge relief when the police decided to work with you and email the Australian law enforcement officials about this high profile case without having to look at the evidence. Imagine your embarrassment when they asked to look at the profiles and discovered your proclivity for pleasuring yourself and trimming your nether regions. Thank the good Lord above you dodged that bullet.
Edited by Sappalistic on 2/10/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/10/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Sappalistic
Out of curiosity Redrik: Why did you delete all your profiles after you were outed? I take it you were ashamed of something you had in those profiles?

Not really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]