Aegis - Recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
-DPS Team-
We are recruiting exceptional players in dps specs, preferably Warlock, and Hunter Exceptional melee and other ranged dps is also welcomed to apply.

-Tanks-
Looking to recruit a Druid bear, or a Death Knight tank.

-Heal Team-
We are not recruiting healers at this time.

My raid team (10m) is currently looking for people who are able to raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7pm-11pm server time. You may register on our forums at http://aegis-domain.com/Forums/ to start the application process. Here are some things I look for in a raider: attendance, maturity, and the ability to learn fast. You should have experience in raiding in general, and be able to adapt to different situations. My raid team is currently 8/8 DS, and 6/7 H. FL. Gear should be a minimum of 378 ilvl, but any exceptional player is also welcomed to apply.

Feel free to contact me in game for more information.
Edited by Cerestia on 1/11/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aw, I wish you were looking for healers (and I had anywhere near that ilvl).

Good luck!
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
aegis-domain.com will get you there

easier than /Forums
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
aegis-domain.com will get you there

easier than /Forums

haha thats funny! I had it like that, Sin suggested I add the /forums

:) Thanks Arhun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Good luck!

Aww Barola :( I remember raiding with you and UT.. What ever happened to you guys anyway? If a slot opens for another healer, I would most definitely keep you in mind, you are an amazing healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What's goin on in THIS thread?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/12/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Nihilium
What's goin on in THIS thread?

Shenanigans.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Would apply, but other things prevent me from the attendance part (wife, work,) but I wish you all the best on heroic rag.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Good luck!

hey Bar, this is the team that I was a part of until I had to quit raiding.

Barola is one of my favorite healers of all time, raided with me throughtout 90% of WOTLK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Our team is still looking for a tank, and DPS. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Bumping.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hey, does any Aegis member know if the website is back up... I tried a few times and it timed out, thought I overheard someone mention it was back up, unless it's hosted elsewhere privately, in which case I can wait to ask tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sugarteets - MOTD.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
please drop me a line if you become in the market for a disc priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
THIS sounds like a job FOR....!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is a very old thread, sadly the team that Cerestia was recruiting has disbanded and mostly been absorbed by another team.

That being said, the team that took in several members as well as another one that is forming is recruiting. Contact Valodiere or Calemaris in game. I do not know what Valo is currently recruiting, but I am in the market for a DPS with a tanking offspec as well as some additional DPS (preference to Elemental Shamans, Shadow Priests, and Boomkins). No hunters or rogues please, already have plenty of those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]