<Plan B> 5/6 MV | LF Mature 25-Man Raiders

90 Orc Death Knight
Plan B is currently 5/6 MV. We're recruiting experienced hardmode raiders looking for progression raiding. We are an adult guild (average age is 25+) that requires our members to have integrity and treat others with respect.

Raid times are Thursday/Sunday from 8-11 pm. Additionally, we will run an optional 10- or 25-man raid on Monday based on the availability of our raiders.

Currently Recruiting the Following Classes:

• Arms/Fury Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Mistweaver

Contact an officer in-game for more information or setup a Ventrilo interview via our website:

http://www.planbguild.com

About Plan B

Plan B of Area 52 has been around for several years now, and most of our leadership team has been playing since launch. Our officers are all adult with real-world leadership experience (management, teacher, military officer, etc.). We will never rage or talk down to our raiders. we do, however, expect them to hold themselves accountable.

The intent of Plan B is to create an atmosphere free of the general asshattery that seems to be so prevalent on World of Warcraft and the internet in general these days. The ability to simply change names and/or transfer servers has taken all accountability out of people's actions.

Either people forget that there's a real person behind the characters we play, or they simply don't care. Others might put up with it because the individual is a good raider or a good PvPer, and they're more worried about progression and the next tier of loot than decency and civility.

Not in Plan B.

We have three tenets:

1. Have integrity.
2.Treat others with respect.
3. Have fun.

Most of our members are older. However, we also have some younger, college age members as well. As long as you're mature and don't devolve into an internet bully while you hide safely behind your computer screen, we'd be happy to have you.
Edited by Benjamin on 10/28/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
hello all i have a resto druid, dk tank, feral tank, or enhancement shaman that would love an opportunity to run with you guys, im 36, mature, raid experienced, and am just looking to enjoy this for what it is, a game, intended to have some fun while downing content.
my wife who is a raid experienced boomkin would also love to join shes 29 and looks for the same as i do.
a raiding guild with a casual side for leveling, and fun is a perfect match for us.
please let me know if interested i will start whatever app process you have.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for da progression
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Any need for healers? I also have a feral druid tank/dps, paladin prot/ret, and possibly a warlock (different server but could transfer) all 378+. My druid and paladin could easily switch over to heals too. I'm looking for some casual raiding without drama or screaming in vent. I tried the app link on your site but it didn't seem to work. If interested please reply or send a message in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
mage bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/17/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Mantøøth
Any need for healers? I also have a feral druid tank/dps, paladin prot/ret, and possibly a warlock (different server but could transfer) all 378+. My druid and paladin could easily switch over to heals too. I'm looking for some casual raiding without drama or screaming in vent. I tried the app link on your site but it didn't seem to work. If interested please reply or send a message in game.

We're currently looking for more ranged DPS for our 25-man raid, or melee with 25k+ DPS, 90% attendance, and superb raid awareness.

However, our 10-man raid, which just started this week, could use heals, DPS, or a backup tank. We're filling holes with alts while we do some more recruiting.

Feel free to contact an officer or myself in-game if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump. Downed Warmaster Blackhorn tonight, which puts us at #9 on the server among 25-man raiding guilds.
Edited by Benjamin on 1/29/2012 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
01/11/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Benjamin
As long as you're mature and don't devolve into an internet bully while you hide safely behind your computer screen

This made my face smile.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
mage bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
mage bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
mage bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump for Freezy & Gunnr

./wave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Madness of Deathwing down. #9 on the server for 25-man progression. Great job, team.
Edited by Benjamin on 2/12/2012 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Shaman
bump for madness
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
9th on server for 25m... Damn I wish our server had 25 mans again. We had to go 10 because of lack of player skill to recruit. Wish ya'll the best!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We have openings for a mage as well.

please apply at

http://b52.wowstead.com/

Mage bump cause we need more Mage luv in da guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]