Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We sure could use a good mage or 2
Reply Quote
Don't happen to need a hunter do you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Heroic Morchok down.

Sorry, we're full on hunters. Needs mages and boomkin/feral DPS badly, though.
Edited by Benjamin on 3/1/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Mage Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Hi there, 394 Fury Warrior looking to transfer off Archimonde, I was the GM of a 25 man guild, that went to 10, Archimonde is a dead server over all now. I liked your raid times and loot system, both work for me. I am 30 and as a former gm can appreciate the desire to keep immature attitudes out of guild. Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks,

John
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I wish we could take you, but our 25-man is pretty well fleshed out for plate-wearing melee. We have six, although no fury warriors. One is a new recruit, but the others all have 90% attendance or higher. You're welcome to apply on our website, though; if you have some World of Logs parses to show what kind of numbers you can put up, it would help. You'd probably spend a bit of time riding the bench before we could get you a raid spot, though.

We also run a 10-man Fri/Mon, 8-11 pm, if you're interested.

You could also join the guild and run DS with one of the alt/PUG runs we put together. Get to know the guild members, see how you like it, and shoot for a permanent raiding spot later. We're always looking for mature, intelligent players to fill our ranks.

Feel free to apply here: http://www.planbguild.com/forums/community/guild-recruitment

Even if you decide not to join Plan B, I highly recommend transferring to Area 52. It's an awesome server for Horde, and Dragon Soul is regularly cleared by PUGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Updated 10-man raid information and added by-class recruitment requirements.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Mage Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Both our 10-man and 25-man raid are full. However, we are willing to fit in a fire/arcane mage with an ilevel of at least 395 for our 25-man raid.

That being said, we're always recruiting exceptional players. If you have an ilevel of 395+, have an average of at least 80% of limit for boss fights on World of Logs, are able to commit to 75-90% attendance, and possess superb raid awareness, feel free to apply.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Mage Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Mage bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
double mage bump fur da clothie in us all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Updated progress of 25-man and 10-man teams and opened recruiting for a mage, rogue, druid, and paladin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]