Thoughts on this server (alliance side)?

4 Undead Warrior
Hi there,

Really simple question, Im thinking about rerolling on a new server, had some friends here on alliance side and was wondering how the server is overall? In terms of economy, number of raiding guilds, any good weekly pugs, etc.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks a ton! =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Alliance = free hk.
Come here n00b.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Faction Transfers ruined the Alliance population on this server. To me it feels like the Alliance population has gotten better lately, but I really don't know. I'm only Alliance here because I play with my friends, and because I've been here since day one.
Edited by Renutz on 1/13/2012 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
If your friends can help you, then welcome! Glad to have you here.
It is pretty dead on Ally side, tho.

I kinda like it that way though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/13/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Neryssa
Alliance = free hk.

Most of the Horde who have crossed my way disagrees with that...

I'll be keeping an eye out for you
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Wargall on the hunt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Okie dokie <3

Main problem is once in a blue moon the Alliance tries to organize some world pvp that fails horribly, while the horde run on Ally towns unopposed to the point where many of us have killed faction leaders in groups of less than five ... so yes, world PvP is dominantly horde on this server, which makes it less appealing I suppose.

However if your goal is PvE we do have many, many good guilds on Horde side - however as was stated you cannot really expect much from the majority of the Alliance side as I believe they are predominantly 10man oriented and which generally recruit on more of a selective NEED basis then a WANT basis.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
whats funny about this server is alli is dead but still the top 3s on this server is alli
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Okie dokie <3

Target status: terminated

http://i.imgur.com/LhgbH.jpg
Edited by Wargall on 1/15/2012 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/15/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Neryssa
Well played Wargall :p still got you first tho!

I'd say one of the 2-3 allies or 500000 guards on me got the killing blow...I didn't even see you plant a circle.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah you forgot I had an ankh LOL

Woulda been easier if I wasn't a dumbass and didn't jump, like as soon as I jumped I thought "god dammit did I really just do that"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
LOL he got you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]