Legendary Dagger Progression

02/23/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Kjotvi
210/333 .... If i open one more and see 3, 4, or 5 gems I am going to choke a hoe.

Dimented had his fair share of that, it's quite frustrating, best of luck lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Castein
210/333 .... If i open one more and see 3, 4, or 5 gems I am going to choke a hoe.

Dimented had his fair share of that, it's quite frustrating, best of luck lol

yeah the last raid week before i got mine i ended the week with 59/60 I was so mad
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
I'm only 69/333 on the second part.. I can't seem to find a DS group at all.
I'm gonna make a post to see if anyone is recruiting or doing pugs on a weekly basis.
Good luck to you though man!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Currently 27/60 til I'm allowed to join the Orange Cool Kids club.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
You can do it guys! once you get out of the first stage the time seems to fly

Hope the RNG gods smile down on both of you with lots of double and triple drops
Reply Quote
38/60 going into this week. so 3 more weeks ish? Should finish the gathering part after Warmaster, then just gotta turn it in and kill DW.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/28/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Braert
38/60 going into this week. so 3 more weeks ish? Should finish the gathering part after Warmaster, then just gotta turn it in and kill DW.

If you don't have my luck

The week before I got mine I ended the raid week with 59/60 there was much rage

but yeah if you are unlucky and get only 1 per for the next 3 weeks

/fingers crossed for you some double drops
Reply Quote
Officially upgrading this thread to Legendary Daggers and Pewbacca's Staff Progression.

6/25 !@#$%es
Edited by Pewbacca on 2/28/2012 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/28/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Dimented

I'm in a 10 man raiding group so it's always 1 per. 8 bosses this week (46), 8 next week (54) and the following week 6 bosses (60). I just gotta make sure I make it every raid night :-D.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/28/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Braert

I'm in a 10 man raiding group so it's always 1 per. 8 bosses this week (46), 8 next week (54) and the following week 6 bosses (60). I just gotta make sure I make it every raid night :-D.

I thought 10's had a chance for double drops?
Reply Quote

I thought 10's had a chance for double drops?

Nope. If they did, I went the entire time without a single double drop!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Yeah 10 man only can drop one cluster per boss, but it's a guaranteed. So I'm slightly behind Braert , but we both should have them within a month. Also, just a note....the patch yesterday broke your daggers proc, and not giving your 5 CPs per finisher. Enjoy til it's fixed!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/29/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Shadowblader
Yeah 10 man only can drop one cluster per boss, but it's a guaranteed. So I'm slightly behind Braert , but we both should have them within a month. Also, just a note....the patch yesterday broke your daggers proc, and not giving your 5 CPs per finisher. Enjoy til it's fixed!

Yeah it made me sad seeing the proc (that already is pretty useless you get maybe 1 per boss) and only getting off 1 finisher out of it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]