Want to earn 20k? Look no further!

1 Orc Rogue
Hi Shadowsong,

a plague as come to our server. The plague has a name. Ubettapray. He claims to have come from the #1 pvp server in WoW and to be God's gift to pvp. So daily we have to endure his trade chat spam and his offers for anyone to wargame against him to prove they are better than his sorry self.

Well, I am tired of waiting for someone to take him up on his offer so I am upping the stakes. I am offering 10k per player for the 2's team that beats Ubetta and a partner of his choice in a wargame and posts a screenshot in this thread. This offer is limited to the first 3 teams to post a screenshot. Sorry, I don't feel like spending more than 60k to humiliate this douchebag. Players from <iPVP> are also excluded since I don't feel like feeding that guild gold :D

Happy hunting <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
really, too bad this hunter is the only thing left
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
LOL? Kid's terrible, xfer me and I'll win free of gold charge
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
This is a joke right
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Nope not a joke :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This is stupid...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Betta is that you? i'm still to lazy for 2s wargames.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
this is what happens when I leave, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
See here's the thing, yes Betta trolls trade at times, but 3/4 of the time he simply links our guild advertisement and people hop all over him for it, does it really offend you that much that he wants to form a pvp guild? does it bother you that he calls it a hardcore pvp guild?

It's always the same thing, he links the guild advertisement and all we hear is "Lmao a pvp guild on shadowsong, you suck" "He can't even win a duel (1v1 matters right?)" is it really hard to shrug it off, does it bother you that he thinks hes good? do you think you're better and need the world to know? if so then you're no different then he is, if he bothers you this much do the mature thing and put him on ignore.

Edit: all that being said I still think the OP is betta =P since no one has been willing to accept wargames ;]
Edited by Scripture on 1/14/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I nominate magtrix and yellowdog.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
You nominate the worst mage and the even worse rogue?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I nominate Serval and Narco. Lul have fun living thru that dmg.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
He will prob play hpal/dk, the only thing his half of a brain can handle, so unless he's terrible he'd win. Redead and Serval would prob win though
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
01/14/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Flygon

Because being top 3% of your battlegroup is bad, amirite
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/14/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Flygon

Worst? really? they are far from bad.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
top 3% rofl, nice lie
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You might want to look up just exactly how the duelist title is earned then come back here and try to troll.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/14/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Dinth
You might want to look up just exactly how the duelist title is earned then come back here and try to troll.
\

1% or quit pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Duelist title.... is this kid for real?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]