Want to earn 20k? Look no further!

100 Human Mage
Case and point herp derp.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4090/4985458826_3348c0a8ab.jpg

Mage King Stormraught btw not Stormwraught, EZPZ ive gotten higher ranks playing prot warrior/disc KEKEKEKE EZ PZ

Also I state again this game isnt an esport, so youre all terrible. :3 <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
So does that mean you wont wargame us? don't !@%@* out on your own thread now. We dont even want the money. just wanna see your silly !@# get merked.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ubettapray, i have only known magtrix for two seasons... so your points is cute and ok bud i will war game you in 2s 3s or 5s.... would be same out come you facedown on the ground !@#$%ing about something being op... lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
these kids wont do it, we already know
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Mage Rouge vs dk/x always wins if the mage and rogue are good.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Also, I'd like to know who played your accounts to 2400 please.. (so i can get the same deal)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
lol so ubetta is scared of magtrix and yellowdog ? Cute!

Btw, I don't know where this nasty rumor that I am Ubetta started, but it's not true. If you hordies manage to kick his @ss I guess Ill have to transfer the gold to horde side but that's not too much of a problem as I play your guys' AH as well. Have fun!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
01/16/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Ubettapray
@ Stormwraught- You are about as good as Noltiger(isthatevengood?) so stick to PvE.

See, now I'm hurt. :( I was rooting for you too. QQ /quit

PS. for the record: I've never once claimed I was good, I just think everyone else is that bad, if you think I'm good, you're probably bad, just saying. :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Sweet jesus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I WILL WAR GAME ANYONE ON SERVER.

With that being said I'm not here to make friends I'm here to PvP take it as it is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Doubt you could make friends even if that was what you were here for. Nobody wants to be friends with a bad player.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/16/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Redeadx
Sweet jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVl_sjUrNQE
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
I WILL WAR GAME ANYONE ON SERVER.

With that being said I'm not here to make friends I'm here to PvP take it as it is.

Guess I better move 20k to my horde alt then lol. Btw grats on your 12-9 win/loss ratio in 3's. I know it's hard when you only have 2 other people to carry you rather than 9 ;)
Edited by Scròògemcduk on 1/17/2012 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Only people that are bad would post on their alt.

Take notice everyone that truly hates me has the balls to say it on their actual character.

Ubettapray > Shadowsong & This Thread.
Reply Quote
Who the hell comes to Shadowsong to PvP?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
You mean "Ubettapray > Shadowsong & this thread with the exception of the people above you in the two lists below" because you can't actually do decent in PVP if there isn't 9 other people to carry you, right?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/reckoning/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=85&faction=0&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/reckoning/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=85&faction=0&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

It's odd how your name doesn't appear higher than 21st in the three's ladder and doesn't show up at all on the two's ladder considering how amazing you are at PVP as per your own admission :).

Oh, also to clarify. I don't hate you, that would imply I cared enough about you to develop such strong feelings. You're simply a source of amusement as you try to hopelessly make yourself out to be better than you really are :D

PS: Horde players who want in on this offer feel free to post your screenshots once you beat Ubetta on here and put something on the neutral AH for 23,530. After the AH cut that should net the 20k as promised.
Edited by Scròògemcduk on 1/17/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Soo uhh... Whens the wargame going to take place, Real id one of us, shouldn't be that hard to find.
@Snappz - Lol? Who'd we pay to 2400? No one, Here you thought me and yellow couldn't go anywhere without Zyrr (furballd) So hey, we decided hes to busy to play with us. Which for the most part he is. So now that we get it without him you find another excuse? LOL, Ask anyone, i was live streamign the other week, So good try with that account playing !@#$, If you want me to hit up 2.4 for you aswell just send me your info though <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Snappz, I believe you havn't gone anywhere in the last 2 seasons since train cleave fotm didnt work for you. Even with all the Xfers, seems like you can't find people to carry bad dks these days. You actually have to be Good to play one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It is a well known fact I carried snappz to greatness.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
got higher than you when dk's were terrible in s8 as well... but otay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]