Want to earn 20k? Look no further!

85 Undead Mage
Cool story i never played mage in S8? Lol Merked. Good try bud.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I love this thread, so much win.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
This is off-topic and random, but...

Ubetta, you don't seem to have any professions. Granted it may be armory screwing up (It's happened before). You... may want to get on that. Blacksmithing is currently top notch for the 2 gem slots, it beats out JC with the addition of the epic gems. Or go for broke and get both, really max the crap outta yourself.

(I know, me commenting about professions, IRONY)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
engineers for life redead
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
@Dyfuse-I ended up on this server because I let a friend play my account while I was gone for work and he ninja transfered me here from Tichondrious.

@Redeadx-Professions are a waste of time when skill>gear comes to play PvP>PvE...

@Magtrix-Come to SW once in awhile..
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
@Dyfuse-I ended up on this server because I let a friend play my account while I was gone for work and he ninja transfered me here from Tichondrious.

That's a great way to paraphrase "I couldn't hack it on Tichondrious with all the good players in that battle group and thus transferred to Shadowsong to boast about how awesome I am at PVP without the threat of being laughed out of town by really good players".

But it's a cool story bro, maybe some people actually believe it.

Too bad now there's actually some decent players to take you up on your challenge, eh? Also lol @ professions being a waste of time. Way to hold your team back by not maximizing your character's potential. I guess in the illustrious 1100 3's bracket it doesn't matter that much as you and your ret partner can still zerg some poor kid in crafted PVP gear down and win games. Tunneling takes massive skill, amirite?
Edited by Scròògemcduk on 1/18/2012 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
...Tunneling takes massive skill, amirite?

Kinda like whining and starting !@#$ on the forums, eh? :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Wasn't aware that going to each others cities to fight unbalanced battles meant how good you were. My mistake. Guess i should start doing so.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Wasn't aware that going to each others cities to fight unbalanced battles meant how good you were. My mistake. Guess i should start doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'd destroy all of you in any bracket naked don't kid yourselves.
Reply Quote
01/18/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Ubettapray

You should just make another Dk on Tich then, It only takes like a week to get to 85 nowadays. Once you do that maybe you can get a few glads to help you push 1800
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm the best
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Lol it would be one thing if the people trolling me were actually good....

Yet everyone on here is horrible and has an excuse for everything.

In the end someone made a post about me because they got sooo butt hurt from my leetness..

Feel free to join the rest of the trash PvP'rs in Sin with a Grin.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Oh so the people who are higher rated than you whom you doggedly refuse to face so they can earn their 20k are actually bad? Cool story bro.

Also, the only person spewing excuses is you :D. Just curious, what's your excuse for your 3's rating again? Because clearly such an amazing player as yourself ought not have a 12-9 win/loss ratio in the 1100 bracket.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yet everyone on here is horrible and has an excuse for everything.

To bad there's mad higher rated players than you posting in it nie try though good troll.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Because arena is hard amiright?!

I haven't played 1 game over 2.2k because of the ancient computer I use and the wireless internet I am on....

Once again I will war game anyone at anytime as long as we both have legit partners.

As for this idiot ranting about my 3's team...Ya so what I played with 2 other guildees 1 whom didn't have any gems/enchants to raise guild xp...

So grats on your 2.4k achieve?? lolidfc
Reply Quote
I haven't played 1 game over 2.2k because of the ancient computer I use and the wireless internet I am on....

You can play WoW on a computer that costs ~450$ now and ethernet cords dont even cost 5 bucks
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Lol he thought he could 1v1 me in darkmoon arena. Kid's bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Has anyone on SS hit 2k besides the pmr on horde ;o?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/18/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Ubettapray
I haven't played 1 game over 2.2k because of the ancient computer I use and the wireless internet I am on...

You Do Realize, My priest plays with under 15 Frames per second in arena. Yeah, Sick excuse
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]