Want to earn 20k? Look no further!

90 Undead Rogue
Shush Ekiv.

Well, to be fair...

Arenas these days are fairly scripted. You run in the best combos, and do the same thing and have strats to fight different combos as if they were different bosses. And since the opposite team has the same ideas, you attack the same class each time then peel peel nuke etc. What do you do as a PMR fighting another PMR? And you'd basically do the same thing each time and hope you win. You can basically predict what's going to happen, but not always. I dunno if y'all watched those Arena tournaments and such, but the announcer guys live calling were basically saying what each playing was going to do before they did it, and was right 95% of the time.

But, I'm not here to argue, just saying it's all a dance.

And you can dance if you want to.

You can leave your friends behind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Kid acts like people interrupt or los in his 1200 bracket.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Ekiv is actually trying to say pve is harder than pvp. There's a reason why Redead or Pariahrain aren't gladiators but still manage to clear easy heroic content.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Madwell
There's a reason why Redead or Pariahrain aren't gladiators but still manage to clear easy heroic content.

ooo ooo Teacher! Teacher I know the answer to the question!

Is it, because Redead doesn't pvp ever therefore will never made Gladiator based on the fact you typically have to do one to earn the other?

I think it is!

Also, don't lump me in with Ekiv. I take offense to that.

(This post in no way, shape, or form is saying that I could get Gladiator even if I tried, which I don't care to even begin to think about bothering with.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
PVP is still the joke of this entire game kekekeke competitive imbalance! herp de derp
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
@Dyfuse-I ended up on this server because I let a friend play my account while I was gone for work and he ninja transfered me here from Tichondrious.

@Redeadx-Professions are a waste of time when skill>gear comes to play PvP>PvE...

@Magtrix-Come to SW once in awhile..

If you were an anybody on Tich, you'd be rank 1 here. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Kid thinks Reckoning is a bad bg, good players still play for a legit rank 1 on reckoning
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm still #1 huehuehuehue.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Ubettapray is garbage he needs friends to help him win the DMF death match at midnight when theres about 6 people in there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Kid thinks Reckoning is a bad bg, Vanguards comes here to !@#$ on people on his alt for an easy rank 1

Fixed that for ya buddy.

Competition =/= who you're competing against now apparently.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm glad you are so interested in reading AJ forums and pretending like you actually know anything.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
02/17/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Madwell
I'm glad you are so interested in reading AJ forums and pretending like you actually know anything.

I'm glad you're still the same little 12 year old little troll who name changes and xfers twice a week. I don't read AJ forums >.<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
hai nyxis
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
you're all the worst
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you're all the worst
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Rogue
Why is it that PvP arguments always look like a bunch of mentally handicapped children are just smashing their faces against a keyboard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]