90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My raid finder is greyed out. Why?

I'm level 60. The thing is glitched.
Then how do I find raids at my level?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gonna assume "Not a troll" on this one.

The raid finder is a very new feature, and has only been given a limited scope. At present, it is ONLY available for Dragon Soul, the newest level 85 raid. In the future, it maybe expanded, but at present, there is no content available through it until you hit lvl 85 and get a decent amount of gear.
90 Undead Warlock
Level to 85...then go solo the level 60/70 and 80 raids.
100 Human Priest
Idk, but this has happened to me 3x now since the new patch on my LEVEL 90. It's happening again today. Last time it happened, it stayed greyed out for 2 days then miraculously appeared again. I've disabled ALL addOns, quit out of the game completely and reloaded 3x. Still no love. Something's whack.
44 Draenei Shaman
Idk, but this has happened to me 3x now since the new patch on my LEVEL 90. It's happening again today.

I'm not sure which raid you're trying to do but the last 3 parts of Siege of Orgimmar (Gates of Retribution, The Underhold, and Downfall) haven't come out yet. If you're trying to queue up for those, that may be why it's grayed out. Another issue may be that you might be in group with someone who's not eligible to queue up for the instance (e.g someone who doesn't meet the item level requirements. For MSV, it's 460. For HOF/Terrace, it's 470. For ToT, it's 480. For SoO, it's 496.)

Also, check the timestamps on threads that you post on. This thread is almost two years old.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Idk, but this has happened to me 3x now since the new patch on my LEVEL 90. It's happening again today. Last time it happened, it stayed greyed out for 2 days then miraculously appeared again. I've disabled ALL addOns, quit out of the game completely and reloaded 3x. Still no love. Something's whack.

This didn't need to be necro'd
43 Night Elf Druid
This also has been happening to me. Once on my hunter and now on my priest. This thread is 2 years old, but still an occurring situation that needs to be looked at. My Raid Finder has also been out about 2 days when this has happened, currently my priest is still not able to que.
90 Orc Death Knight
You guys are morons. Necroing a thread from over a year and a half ago from the last xpac and complaining about content that hasn't been released yet. Go read the f'n release dates for SoO.
64 Tauren Death Knight
09/26/2013 04:32 AMPosted by Danjaru
This thread is 2 years old, but still an occurring situation that needs to be looked at.

Please explain how this needs to be looked at.
There is no raid finder available at level 60.
(Which is what the thread was about)
90 Night Elf Rogue
This also has been happening to me. Once on my hunter and now on my priest. This thread is 2 years old, but still an occurring situation that needs to be looked at. My Raid Finder has also been out about 2 days when this has happened, currently my priest is still not able to que.

There are wings of the level 90 raid that are not available in the raid finder yet, they are listed but grayed out because Blizzard is purposefully holding them back. They will be unlocked in subsequent weeks.

The first raid that is available through Raid Finder is Dragon Soul at level 85. All the other raids in the raid finder are for level 90's. NONE of the raids prior to Dragon Soul have a raid finder version, so you cannot queue for them through the raid finder. They are still do-able when you are of the appropriate level or higher, you just have to manually walk through their entrance portals to get into them.
100 Night Elf Hunter
id care how old the thread is? It's happening now. So I would assume, it would be easier for Blizz to have a previously existing thread bumped instead of starting a brand new one. Maybe it's a similar issue to the one they were experiencing before. Who knows. Ya, I saw the time stamp dude, before I posted.

And it's still happening. Totally random. Happened again tonight. It's happened a few times since my last post, but waited, or did a dungeon, or whatever, then next time I checked it was back.

zero idea. no consistency that I can see when it decides to do it, and no idea when or why it decides to "fix itself."
100 Night Elf Hunter
You're the moron. I wasn't complaining about content that hadn't been released yet. I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (CAN YOU READ?) RAIDS BEING UNAVAILABLE AND GRAYED OUT. Read my post to the other moron about the GOOD reason for resurrecting the thread. Crawl back in your hole if you have nothing useful to add. We don't care about your opinion, tyvm. It's A BUG!
100 Night Elf Hunter
Really? I need to start a new thread because I'm level 90 (not 60 like the original poster), I'm reporting the same issue (but 2 years later), and I'm reporting it on the entire raid feature (not just his content.)

WHATEVER! Blog police may now kiss my butt. THIS IS TO SEE IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND TO FIND OUT HOW IT CAN BE FIXED. Don't like it? Don't read it. Now go away.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
As much as I hate to further add to this necro ...

@Gadhelyn I posted the exact same issue the other day in the Tech Support forum. Luckily for me the system worked itself out and started working again out of the blue. However, I did notice that someone else posted right after me. Perhaps you should add to the discussion there as this is becoming a problem it seems and Blizz needs to be aware of it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10196090263
90 Blood Elf Monk
strange thing is I could do Downfall with this character a few months ago. I leveled my DK she's just as high level but Downfall is grayed out...go figure
Edited by Chenoa on 6/18/2014 8:44 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]