So.. anyone there on Horde?

90 Orc Hunter
^ Title says it all. No one these days wants to do anything. Any insight as to how we can fix this problem?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Go alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/14/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Ubadai
Go alliance.

Problem solved.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
01/15/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Roanias
I very much prefer to play horde - while things have steadily declined over the years horde is still much better than alliance maturity wise.

The average maturity level of a wow player these days is that of a toddler. Faction is irrelevant, server is largely irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/15/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Lornehil
The average maturity level of a wow player these days is that of a toddler. Faction is irrelevant, server is largely irrelevant.

this has been so true lately. I have been leveling a tank through dungeons and pvp just to get some interaction from other players because the horde side is SOOOOOOO DEAD and all i get is rude, inconsiderate foul mouth a******s. All this combined is driving me to the "dark side" hint hint /wink/wink
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Mage
Everyone ran away from this server a while back.

There are a few players left, well... the ones that didn't jump ship to SWTOR.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/watches as the sagebrush is blown through org by a mourneful wind
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Been here since Vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Haha.. well I have made an alliance alt who I am leveling casually.. just wish there was a more active population on horde side. Anyone care to come join us?! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]