<TAYSWIFT FANCLUB> LFM english speaking pvp

85 Undead Mage
we running RBGs every tuesday, i think we have all of the 2200+ players that speak english, we need a rogue for RBGs for now.

we also mass recruiting anyone interested in joining, only requirement is you got a lil swagger to your step

enchants/gems/repairs are provided for 390+ gear

SHOTYME SWAG
http://i40.tinypic.com/142sqh2.jpg
WE GO SO HOARD
SHOTYME TUESDAYS R BACK
SHOTYME CLEAVE IS BACK
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
we r also always interested in recruiting druids with clever names such as timtreebow or willferal
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
STEP THE !@#$ UP SOMEOE STEP THE %^-* UP TO SHOTYME PLEASE ITS BORING BEING THIS !@#$ED UP AND THE HIGHEST RATED. PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS HOARDER FOR US.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
I'm embarrassed being on the same server as you children.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You are just some scrub andorhal kid whose prolly never even hit 1700 in arena and posts on alts. You are the embarassment ^.

-Zacho
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Taylor Swift sucks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/18/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Voodookhaoss
Taylor Swift sucks

Andorhal* sucks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
If you want a guild that cares more about having an arena rating then a life or a girlfriend ask for an invite. Their mascot Zacho is adorable. I'm sure hes that kid with downs they all carry around because hes so hilarious. GO DOWNS BOY GO!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
TROLL DETECTED LOL WE R AMAZING AT LIFE WTF R U TALKING ABOUT NOT EVERYONE HAS TO SACRIFICE RL !@#$ TO BE GOOD AT THIS JOKE OF A GAME PCZZ
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
@Gharosh...checks your highest arena rating. Oh boy 1700.

@ Layscrub...What happened last time we played in arena? The match ended in 14 seconds, your parnter did 2450 dmg and you got off 27000. Congratulations, you are amazing @ this game.

When ever you see an arena team that I have played on with over 30 games then come talk to me, but if you think I have even attempted to play arena with any seriousness whatsoever yet you are mistaken. Ratings speak for themselves. You *!@gzz can't even get a 1750 achieve? I hope to god you guys are trolls because it is just too funny to see people speak about arena when they can't get in a life time what half of Tayswift players can get in 2 hours of playtime. #Pathetic #60daydude #geta1750achievepuhpuhpuhlease #kthnxbai

**EDIT***

-Zacho
Edited by Ohwordlol on 1/30/2012 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
Ah man, not worth it. Good luck with recruitment.
Edited by Handsomepaul on 1/30/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
@ Layscrub...What happened last time we played in arena? The match ended in 14 seconds, your parnter did 2450 dmg and you got off 27000. Congratulations, you are amazing @ this game.

Congratz you can beat a crappy Melee cleave team with double mage pyro shatter. Takes alot of skill to have your frost mage freeze us both so you can pyro shatter and combust for all his health. If you think that takes skill please reevaluate your life.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
IT AINT EASY ALWAYS BEIN ON THE BRINK OF RANK 1 WE JUST SOME NORMAL NGz TRYNA PUT OUR CITY ON THE MAP WORD UP ANDORHAL SON STAND UP JONES COPPO DIPSET BIRD GANG !@#$ AROUND GET KOOFIE SMACKED YA DIG P.S. PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-the GENERAL
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
http://i.imgur.com/joGS3.png
Edited by Kodyxoxo on 1/31/2012 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ATP
http://imgur.com/56tJK
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Transfer my priest

-Daruss
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IT AINT EASY ALWAYS BEIN ON THE BRINK OF RANK 1 WE JUST SOME NORMAL NGz TRYNA PUT OUR CITY ON THE MAP WORD UP ANDORHAL SON STAND UP JONES COPPO DIPSET BIRD GANG !@#$ AROUND GET KOOFIE SMACKED YA DIG P.S. PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-the GENERAL

Average day
(koofie)
\(º . º \
!@#$ around
(KOOFIE) \(º . º \ NO MY KOOFIE!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Does anyone hablar espanol en TaySwift Club?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/31/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ryanhswag

I put this in google translate and it couldn't come up with a translation. Is anyone able to read and comprehend that paragraph? I'd like sauce on the translation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]