Jan. 21st @5-9pmserver 8/8 DS

85 Troll Rogue
Will be pugging available spots for simple 8/8 DS. Those in my guild will get priority , however pugs wishing to be apart of this need to write me in-game with their character name so that i may be able to add their names to the list. At 445pm server i will invite all interested ( all candidates will be screen for experience prior). This will be a non-fail run with only those able to do their roles ( Effectively!). All dps will have a little "challenge" and those pushing the most dps will get the spot. Tanks with 4 piece bonus set / or dps off spec will also be at the top of my list ( Same with healers / dps w/ reliable off specs'). Loot for those needing it will be simple "Open Rolls" Loot system. Gear not needed for main spec/ off spec will be DE and will be kept for my guild. From there after, those interested in continuing to stay with the group for the following week will have priority in HM's. ** Of course, My personal agenda will be trying to recruiting those whom are available to have a core group for guild rep :) All flasks, consumables, pots, etc. will be provided by myself. All that I Need are available bodies whom have geared/ experienced "Main/ Alts" whom is looking to down content and progress! If you have any questions, comments, or smart remarks pls feel free to send them to me in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Currently All spots are filled except for Feral Tank, Hunter ATM. We are doing Morchok on HM and might also be doing yor' .... but we will see how things turn out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hunter spot is filled. Ty though for everyone whom has applied for said positions, however; even though the group is filled. Those whom still wish to "hope for a person to not show up/ etc" may continue to write me so that i may inspect. Also those eager to join time keepers so that this may be counting on "record" may contact me in-game for more info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]