Rate the Shaman Mog Above you!

90 Troll Shaman
Out of 10! Saw this on the EU Forums, didn't find it here so, bam!
90 Draenei Shaman
I love Skyshatter, but I see it too much. 6/10.
90 Troll Shaman
Love the ten storms, 7/10. No one ever wants to do BWL so I can never get the pieces!
85 Troll Shaman
6/10 I see this set a lot. And I think a helm would make you look much better.
85 Troll Shaman
It is my new mission in life to get all the T13 caster shaman off-set pieces and transmog my gear to it.

Why? Because *$%& you that's why.
90 Draenei Shaman
@ Arida 7/10 Good job on finding a weapon that matches the set well I find it is the hardest thing to get. I am still lacking Rising Tide axes to finish my set though I do like the ones on atm they are not perfect though.
Edited by Sherkàt on 1/15/2012 5:57 PM PST
I'll give Sherkat 8/10 for originality, sexiness, and some sweet axes :P

After all, the weapons make a person's look come together i think
88 Orc Shaman
I'll give Sherkat 8/10 for originality, sexiness, and some sweet axes :P

After all, the weapons make a person's look come together i think

I like it 9/10.

Love the T1 and the combo with the axes is nice.
90 Troll Shaman
@Khenji

ive seen it before but it still looks badass. and i like awesome looking shields.

8/10
85 Goblin Shaman
@Boboskadeed
Nice hunter ish set 8/10
Edited by Vulcanik on 1/15/2012 7:43 PM PST
85 Goblin Shaman
You match! Every piece works! Obviously 10/10.

85 Draenei Shaman
Im still loving firelands. Something about the color red.
85 Orc Shaman
Jaetandewae, very nice. I love how all the colours come together, your set matches very well. 8/10 in my book.

Best,
Bigskydaddy
85 Orc Shaman
@Bigskydaddy

I'll give it a 9/10, good color combination, most of it flows
85 Orc Shaman
I'll give you 10/10 @ Marzbarz solely because you use malefactor's eyepatch. I use that with my red version of skyshatter, the vengeful set. and I LOVE it. the red is my pvp set, blue is my pve set. One of my guildies made me a wonderful forum to sig to show the red/blu dichotomy. Rate the sig!

http://i.imgur.com/rK8b5.jpg

Can even see my enhancement wolf heads if you look closely :P
85 Goblin Shaman
I'll give you 10/10 @ Marzbarz solely because you use malefactor's eyepatch. I use that with my red version of skyshatter, the vengeful set. and I LOVE it. the red is my pvp set, blue is my pve set. One of my guildies made me a wonderful forum to sig to show the red/blu dichotomy. Rate the sig!

http://i.imgur.com/rK8b5.jpg

Can even see my enhancement wolf heads if you look closely :P

8/10 :D

I only have my helm x-mog'd, but... I think its kind of money. Heh
85 Tauren Shaman
Hehe 8/10 cause I'm diggin' the hat :D
90 Orc Shaman
I really like how your horns interact with that helm, i have it as well, but it just doesnt look good on me. 9/10 (btw the heroic gear with the green looks sick, so bonus on the heroic belt)
90 Draenei Shaman
@Rabbith 7/10 Since you don't have much transmogged, but I'm gonna give you some credit since what you do have transmogged looks fairly good. I really dig the fact that you found a weapon mog to match the t13 set. The shield is also very neat, though I'm not sure that it really goes with the vibe of the rest of the get up.
Edited by Saz on 1/16/2012 11:18 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]