Rate the Shaman Mog Above you!

85 Dwarf Shaman

@ Shujenka 8/10

Would be 10/10 with a good one hand/shield combo, but guess thats not an option when you have Dragonwrath :P
9/10 Cause you look to pallyish ;P
90 Orc Shaman
I like the bloody thug look you are going for 9/10....Im so so sad that i cant find a damn shield to match my stuff. Tried this turtle shell but it sits sideways on my back (dislike) and is a bit small. I am considering going back to my Stormcallers set with the Red Dragonscale Protector just because they all match. Unless someone has a shield suggestions for this set?:)
Edited by Rabbith on 1/17/2012 9:53 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
@Rabbith I like your t13 set but as we're rating "mogs" 0/10 youy better geared than most shammy's I've seen (I'm 21st out of all types of shamans on my server)

I am wearing the current tier pvp set xmogged to look like Firelands T12 gear (for deception purposes) (no FL head piece yet :( )

I am working on the AQ40 set currently for my pve gear :)
Edited by Ackbahr on 1/17/2012 10:59 AM PST
85 Orc Shaman
8/10. Like the mix of T12/13 gear.

I redid my transmog a bit. Main difference between Sanctified T10 traditional set is that I'm wearing T13 leggings instead of T10 legs. I prefer leggings over robes.
85 Draenei Shaman
9/10 Everything matches perfectly :)
90 Pandaren Shaman
Stormcaller's is amazing. Idk about the Red Dragonscale Protector though Rabbith, too big (and red). Drillborer Disk is perfect IMO.
Edited by Peßßle on 1/17/2012 6:02 PM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
I haven't done much moggin on this toon yet mainly because I haven't come up with a theme. I do know that for the head I want a mail circlet.
85 Tauren Shaman
@Terinaar

I'll give you 2/10, for the time being.
Edited by Jagaa on 1/17/2012 10:09 PM PST
69 Draenei Shaman
Just going to assume you logged out in the wrong set since you seem to be... like... split into 2 halves.
Well I seem to like the more mono chromed styles. I made this one to look more melee than spell.
90 Draenei Shaman
8/10, I like how the head and shoulders provide a nice contrast with the rest of the armour =)
90 Troll Shaman
@Azimi 6/10 Looks all a bit out of place but I adore that hat. How that hat is a mail pieces.. we will never know.
85 Draenei Shaman
I 9/10
You look very trolly, but that hair! We should tame it with a pair of shears...
And I am also a fan of the hat :3

I just hit 85 and then went farming for mog gear, so I don't have a real shield yet to mog with. Soon...
I was also hoping for a specific green for the shoulders and gloves, but we know how farming greens is. Ebonhold gloves to go with the boots, and Mercurial shoulders. I may try to dig up a different pair of boots since these look a tad off color in the armory pose. But they look fine in -game, so hmm.
Edited by Dalena on 1/18/2012 2:29 PM PST
I'm so sexay.
90 Tauren Shaman
i like the starter area look :P 6/10

Im trying to find a good shield to match my set :(
90 Tauren Shaman
5/10

Not really much transmog, looks kinda silly
7/10

Weapons and armor are not entirely blending to my liking, though you look powerful with those weapons.

Midway through this transmog spec.....
90 Orc Shaman
5/10

Only half of you is transmog'd D: I can dig the green look you're goin' for though.
85 Draenei Shaman
8/10, love that set, glad to see some old school players still around to rock it too :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]