Combine Dethecus with another low pop server

73 Human Warlock
02/26/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Liance
They should do free transfers from Archimonde again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Please merge us with a server. Dethecus is completely dead. The economy is wrecked. AH..pathetic!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
They should open up free transfers from another realm (like Archimonde) again.
It helped in the past, it would help again!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You must have either been from Archi, or not around when Archi transfers happened.

They didn't help much. And, if they helped, it was for a very short time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
!@#$ you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
You must have either been from Archi, or not around when Archi transfers happened.

They didn't help much. And, if they helped, it was for a very short time.

u mad
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
^ This.

High Pop doesn't mean it helped. It flooded the server with baddies intent on following Nerfed and Relentless or baddies who couldn't cut it on Archi and hoped to change their fortunes.

They didn't stay long.

Nerfed and Relentless were the only things that helped Dethecus. And they bailed after a bit too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

for awhile during bc wasnt dethecus high pop?

Until we could chase everyone away, yes.

Your Hero,

Vir

My Hero is back
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Rogue
I moved a couple of toons over to Bonechewer this weekend. Guess what? They have an economy and you can find people to make stuff for you. There is pvp happening and it's fun. I know you all are missing that so pester Blizz to fix it. Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
< Isnt missing that
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/sign - Would love to have a better selection on the AH. Seems like the same 3 characters (including 1 of mine) are the only ones supplying the AH with fresh(er) materials and items. Between the poor economy, the people standing around, and the dismal AH scene (at least on the Alliance side), this server needs a facelift in a big way. Those naysaying a merger, your points are understood and valid, but sorry to tell you, you're in the minority on this one.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
blizzard u have been WARNED
if u dont listen 2 us and merge our realms we will b forced 2 take FURTHER ACTION

i spoke 2 my friend whos gonna study 2 b a LAWYER and he sed wat ur doin is ILLEGAL

U HAV BEEN WARNED
Reply Quote
If nothing is done about this, then not only will I stop paying $15 a month to contribute to Blizzard's bottom line, but I will also take that $15 and invest in Activision Blizzard stock until I have a controlling stake. In fact we can get all 10 people who care about this issue and invest $150 a month. Who will be sorry then?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
blizzard u have been WARNED
if u dont listen 2 us and merge our realms we will b forced 2 take FURTHER ACTION

i spoke 2 my friend whos gonna study 2 b a LAWYER and he sed wat ur doin is ILLEGAL

U HAV BEEN WARNED
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I really hope all the people threatening to stop paying were too dumb to realize they own Yearly Passes and will lose their access to Diablo.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
06/17/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Squig
I really hope all the people threatening to stop paying were too dumb to realize they own Yearly Passes and will lose their access to Diablo.

no one wants you, you are a bad rogue and you are not funny.

stop trying to troll and delete your sh1tty character.
Reply Quote
remember when more than 2 people cared about anything posted on these forums? remember when comments got rises out of naive passers-bye and hilarity ensued? ...

... me neither...

p.s. stop refreshing your browser repeatedly hoping someone else immediately responds so you can troll them

p.p.s. Gunner, you lost it for me.
You lost it for yourself. Let's go shake their hands.
Edited by Culette on 6/18/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]