Combine Dethecus with another low pop server

<--- mfw i have no face
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Merge Detheroc and Dethecus. Both servers have threads spanning multiple pages with people making this request.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Trust me you do NOT want to combine with detheroc.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Hunter
Another fine thread about Months Behind.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
i just moved my hunter Shooteer over after being at Dethecus for 5 years so far I'm loving it but the trade chat is !@#$ing out of control not used to seeing people while questing i still have 2 85s over there though
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
PLEASE DO THIS FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE. /sign
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
The cross-realm zones is blizzards attempt to fix to these dwindling realms.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
Man, I miss Dethecus but it's so dead I just stopped playing on the server. I'd definitely be up for a server merge.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
*sigh* I totally agree. I wish they would merge servers so the people who don't want to pay $25 for each of their toons.. I understand they will likely not do it since they are making money from everyone has paid their $25... but as stated before they are losing all the rest of the people who won't continue to pay their monthly fee if the server continues to die off. Maybe one day they'll listen.. they think cross realm solved the issues with low pop.. but it didn't...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/sign
I quit last year for money issues. Now that I'm back, it hasn't even been a month and I'm already bored with it. The interaction with people is what held me. Delegated Authority screwed that up by transferring the entire guild to another server. Sure they came back, but the ties are cut. And there are VERY few choices of other guilds to go to.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
been on dethecus since BC and i want my trolls back and any new players idc i want more ppl to ninja and roflstomp into the ground also give me more alliance who are more of a challenge
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Warlock
Looks like all your whining and entitlement has paid off.

New Feature: Virtual Realms

- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looks like all your whining and entitlement has paid off.

New Feature: Virtual Realms

- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.

Merged auction houses will be nice. As far as I can tell, the Dethecus Alliance economy right now consists of four auction alts all trying to rip one another off.

Your Hero,

Vir
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Warlock
As opposed to 400 auction alts trying to rip one another off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Four people trying to rip people off is a quadopoly.

Four hundred people trying to rip one another off is Capitalism.

Your Hero,

Vir
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
merge with other low servers plz i have all 11 spots full lowest toon is at 50 really dont want to have to pay to move all or not get benefits of having them
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
/sign

I just got back into WoW and I gotta say, my old server Dethecus is straight up terrible. The AH is just sad and the lack of other people around is even sadder.

Please, Blizzard, I don't want to pay $25 each for the 10 characters I have. Merge us with another server or give us free transfers, PLEASE!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]