Horde is stronger then alliance.Cloth armour

85 Dwarf Paladin
01/18/2012 04:40 AMPosted by Corpsegoat
I know in Australia you guys just find a one legged pygmy at barangaroo and chuck a wee waa down the grong grong past woolloomooloo and catch a wallaby while avoiding the deadly dropbear, but it is a little more sophisticated here in the good old USA.

I have a rule that you can't talk about my country in any manner unless you do my laundry for a week and skull a can of fosters.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I was amazed at the incredible turn out for the Alliance in support of Ocba. I mean, I had no idea he meant that much to you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I was amazed at the incredible turn out for the Alliance in support of Ocba. I mean, I had no idea he meant that much to you guys!

A total of 0 people!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I choked up a little bit when all the non-existent people helped pick their champion off the sand and lead him towards home while a slow clap of respect came from the horde. It was touching, A++ would watch again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah well, if you said that to me in real life I'd shake my head sadly as I ponder my wasted life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Come punch me Ocba; Miami, Fl ill supply address and send you an equivalent on Elitest Jerks on fighting IRL. Don't bring up RL behind a protective computer identity bro.

If I knew who you were, a three hour drive would be quite worth it. :P

Reference back to the lone wolf comment with the alotted youtube link.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
You're a teenager with delusions of internet grandeur. No one identifies them self as a lone wolf in a serious tone.

Also pretty sure Tarquin was making fun of you broski.
Edited by Alanth on 1/18/2012 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You're a teenager with delusions of internet grandeur. No one identifies them self as a lone wolf in a serious tone.

Who said I was being serious? On the other note, if you go to hunter character creation, one of our descriptions is soloing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Also pretty sure Tarquin was making fun of you broski.

You're just hating on my three wolf t-shirt aren't you. :(

And I suspect Ocba, that as much as you'd like to believe you're more mature than others your age and older ... I think that many of us thought that way. Even I was a teenage yutz who knew more than everyone at one point too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The fact that no one told me about this until /after/ the fact.. i am very upset with all of you. Including the alliance. ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/18/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Ocba
I'd question why someone so smart would be stupid enough to wear PvE gear in PvP, but I'm sure you'd not answer that either and attack me instead.

stupid eh? it seemed to be working as there were few to no consistent deaths on our end. the short answer is that PvP gear wasn't really necessary, we weren't dying and the mana regen seemed to be the logical choice at the time.

I'm mostly talking about people insulting me in any way, calling me out, or just trying to make a fool out of me.

you're unfortunately easy to insult. you did the "calling out" quite on your own. last of all you make a fool out of yourself without any assistance, the rest of us can't really be blamed for laughing at you.

Mainly because if it were real life and someone said that to me, I'd punch them.

oh you sad sad child.
Edited by Bär on 1/18/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Why do I have a feeling we're going to see some youtube callout video addressed to Erondis with a hundred pound white boy flexing with his shirt off and yelling
"Are you ready for this Erondis?! You think you can handle the Ocbarbarian?!?"
Edited by Dorfen on 1/19/2012 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Why do I have a feeling we're going to see some youtube callout video addressed to Erondis with a hundred pound white boy flexing with his shirt off and yelling

Dangit, I didn't need that mental image this morning. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Kelliana
Dangit, I didn't need that mental image this morning. >.>

^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Before this turns into a situation where we lost a friend some time ago, maybe we should stop pummeling the kid into the ground and develops a complex? I understand what he did was !@#$ty, but blood on anyone's hands is something, I feel, that no one really wants. What's more, the kid is probably depressed enough as it is, or at least should be knowing that the bulk of the people share discontent for the kid. Man, I think I might go cut my wrist for him, because I pity him so.... >.>

Now that that is out of the way, F$%^ Ocba's self-serving, ignorant god-d$%^&* immature a#$ for all the bulls$%^ that went down in the past. Hearing and reading about everything made me very happy that I will be returning to Flordia this year if only for the day dream of making you b$%@^a#@ bite the god-d$%^&* curb. F&%^ you, kid.
Edited by Sandorian on 1/19/2012 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
When did this turn into a trolling Ocba thread and why did I miss it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Of course I make a fool outta myself. What's the point of a video game if I can't be a fool and have fun? The only problem here is how I'm insulted.

This is kind of stuff that I don't care about. Reason's easy, because its freaken hilarious and pretty much completely false.

Now that that is out of the way, F$%^ Ocba's self-serving, ignorant god-d$%^&* immature a#$ for all the bulls$%^ that went down in the past. Hearing and reading about everything made me very happy that I will be returning to Flordia this year if only for the day dream of making you b$%@^a#@ bite the god-d$%^&* curb. F&%^ you, kid.

This is what gets on my nerves. Especially when its some by-stander who I don't even recognize, let alone know.

01/19/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Aleros
When did this turn into a trolling Ocba thread and why did I miss it?

Deceptive title and lack of time between raids to check forums thoroughly?

Oh and FYI, I'm nineteen. And Novi, I only believe I'm more mature than people my age, not older.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
--
Edited by Kelliana on 11/12/2012 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
--
Edited by Kelliana on 11/12/2012 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]