DC or Marvel

90 Night Elf Hunter
title says it all
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warrior
Present versions or past versions?

Cause old school Marvel was fantastic but I am not a fan of the current stuff. Old DC was pretty bland and boring but the new stuff has been really good.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I can't enjoy both?
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warrior
01/16/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Snozberries
I can't enjoy both?

from what I understand, generally no. Everything in this world is right or wrong, black or white.

people need you to pick a side so they know if they should hate you or not.

only the Swiss get to be neutral.

filthy neutrals
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Marvel
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Both + top cow and Dark Horse.

And Archie Comics for sonic.

And IDW publishing (well, some of their stuff)...

and various manga companies.

Really, it depends on the characters and stories, not the publishing companies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/16/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Nopants
Marvel

I like the way you think
Reply Quote
Marvel
The only DC comic's I read (which isnt often) are Superman & Batman.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Mostly Marvel... a smattering of Green Lantern, I've actually found Virgin to have some great work....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
DC for Aquaman, Hawkman and the Bat-family stuff and a smattering of Green Lantern

Marvel for X-force and X-men oh! And Ultimate Spiderman(IT'S SOOO GOOD!)
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Warlock
I like them both equally.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Marvel. I <3 Rogue (well the old version anyway). Go 80s!
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Hunter
For ongoings, I definitely prefer Marvel. I have never been able to get into a DC ongoing for long.

For crossover events, I generally prefer Marvel.

For non-canon arcs (things like Dark Knight Returns or Marvel 1604), I like both roughly the same.

For non-superhero comics, I like DC's Fables and (of course) Sandman by Neil Gaiman. Can't think of any non-superhero thing Marvel's done that I liked.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Marvel (X-Men, Thor junkie). Batman is the only DC I follow but I've heard good things about Batwoman (the artwork looks amazing!) so I'm going to pick that up.
Edited by Bavol on 1/27/2012 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Hunter
used to be real hardcore marvel till i found out they sold out to disney but there is still some marvel hero's i do like. But more of a dc man these days
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Hunter
01/27/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Anaran
used to be real hardcore marvel till i found out they sold out to disney but there is still some marvel hero's i do like. But more of a dc man these days

I don't understand how being purchased by Disney is somehow worse than being owned by Warner Bros. From what I can tell, the only real impacts are more money into the Marvel Productions movie studio, a rash of new cartoons, and overall better marketing. What sort of downsides do you see in it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm pretty sure I buy more DC currently because of the price, but my favorite comics tend to be from Marvel atm.
Reply Quote
12 Orc Warrior
Dark Horse
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Marvel.

They got Rocket Raccoon, Deadpool, Spiderman, the X-Men, Thor and Hulk/She-Hulk. and they also are good buddies with Capcom in the Vs. series.

I love Batman, don't get me wrong, but if that were the case, i wish he had his own stand-alone company with how good he is.
Edited by Spikadina on 2/1/2012 4:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]