<Dsylxeic> Selling H FL and Heroic Madness.

90 Gnome Mage
<Dsylxeic> is now selling Pureblood Fire Hawks from Heroic Ragnaros and the Light-Binder's Handmaiden from Heroic Madness of Deathwing. Pst to Celdrid or myself in game for availability and price. Also, any of the gear that drops will go to you unless someone in the guild needs it
Edited by Solid on 5/16/2012 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Forget it.
Edited by Phisherr on 1/17/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
At the current time, we are only taking offers for this service. Please do not contact myself or others in the guild asking how much we are charging. If you would like to make an offer however, we would be more than happy to talk.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
rofl....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
To all the people in <Envy> STOP TROLLING ME! /ANGRYRAGEFIT
Edited by Solid on 1/26/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
1g and I'm dead serious.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Friendly tip: when you make an offer, keep in mind that its going to be split among the players - it needs to be high enough to be worth everyone's while.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still looking for potential buyers. Let us know.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I'll give you 2 cans of spinach and a box of frozen broccoli. Let me know if this offer is acceptable to your guild.

Thank you,
Deathikus
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Srry but canned goods and/or frozen quantities of vegetables are not acceptable offers.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Sorry Solid. I meant nothing bad about my reply. I was asking to forget my original post. Bump for a great group of raiders. Not only are they best on the server but they are also fun to hang with.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Without Phish, I would not have Tome of Fireball. I use that spell all the time!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
<Dsylxeic> is now selling Pureblood Fire Hawks from Heroic Ragnaros. Pst to Celdrid in game for availability and price. Also, any of the gear that drops will go to you unless someone in the guild needs it (Spirit mace and int trinket I think).

You guys still doing this? Was busy in RL a bit so couldn't contact you earlier. If interested I can talk to Celdrid in-game
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
2 successful sells so far! Come get yours next! Contact myself or another guild member in game for more details.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Fine, if you won't accept my offer of non-perishable foods, I'll have to sweeten the pot with a loaf of sandwich bread. This bread is made with the finest grains, and packaged in an exotic plastic bag with gorgeous yellow, red, and blue dot patterns gracing it.

Please inform me of your decision post haste as I can not guarantee the freshness of this wonderful addition beyond next week.

Thank you,
Deathikus
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thank you,
Deathikus

And thank you for continuing to bump our thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
3 successful sells. Keep those offers coming. Highest offer takes priority!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
4th successful run completed. Still taking bids from interested participants! Minimum bid is 100k.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump

Dsylxeic is looking for an interested participant for a run to potentially take place some time this week (4/18 - 4/23). For the minimum price of 125k, the run includes a full Heroic FL clear along with the mount and title reward off of (H) Rag. Anything extra that you might desire - gear, a particular achievement, etc. can also be discussed. Finally, all maelstrom crystals from disenchants as well as BOE's are yours for the taking. As always, highest offer takes priority. Contact myself, Selmak, or Solid if interested. Thanks!
Edited by Celdrid on 4/18/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'm curious, I have a caster guildmate that was working on the legendary staff, and he doesn't care about H-Rag, the title, the mount, the gear, or achievements, all he would want are the shards for the final step from the first six bosses. He knows the fights, and can hold his own in DPS.

About what kind of price point could he negotiate?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]