<Dsylxeic> Selling H FL and Heroic Madness.

85 Dwarf Hunter
I am interested in participating for the run during the dates 4/18-4/23, i sent you Celdrid ingame mail. Please respond to my mail or whisper in game. I am usually on anywhere from 7pm to 10 pm server. Thankyou. Also any raid time/day is negotiable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks for joining us on our previous run Raig! We are now looking for yet an additional buyer that's interested for our next available sell sometime next week (starting on 5/1). Same rules/info still apply. Let us know!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
would you ever think of doing a madness mount run for like 30k?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Would you sell kill and mount for 80k?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/15/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Alectroná
Would you sell kill and mount for 80k?

No.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
madness mount will be easy to get with all the nerfs was about to be 6 of 8 hm till we took a break from raiding till mists. so 30k seems like a solid offer from a h-mode raider
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/09/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Cougartrap
madness mount will be easy to get with all the nerfs was about to be 6 of 8 hm till we took a break from raiding till mists. so 30k seems like a solid offer from a h-mode raider

I wouldn't think skill or possible accessibility would be a factor as much as once MOP comes out it's probably not going to be a 100% drop rate. You're also paying for the 9 other people that will be making it possible for you to even get your mount, which at 30k that's only a little over 3k a person which isn't much in the grand scheme. Just throwing in my two cents.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
More importantly, Dsylxeic, Envy and Intent have simply stopped raiding. You'd probably have better luck with Ligature at this point, assuming they'd be willing to sell.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/11/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Guldurdir
More importantly, Dsylxeic, Envy and Intent have simply stopped raiding. You'd probably have better luck with Ligature at this point, assuming they'd be willing to sell.

Pretty sure Dsylxeic and Envy raid 25s together, or were for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
06/11/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Hesher

Pretty sure Dsylxeic and Envy raid 25s together, or were for a few weeks.

Oh yes. But by stopped raiding I meant as individual groups. Which = the groups that were doing the sales in the first place. I have no idea if their 3 guild 25 man is up to sell stuff as well. The cost would probably be much higher if they were.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Whats up solid its doeboy, long time no see. HMU sometime man
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]