[H] Detritus (1/8 HM DS) LF 2 Healers

90 Tauren Druid
Hello fine folks of Shattered Hand!

Detritus is a small, casual guild that prides itself on being able to progress efficiently through end-game content. We were 6/7 heroic in Firelands and are currently 1/8 heroic in Dragon Soul. The holidays have claimed 3 of our regular raiders, thus we are facing a situation where we need 2 competent healers to fill full-time raiding spots. More specifically, we are looking for a holy paladin, priest, or resto shaman, one of them to be a full time healer, the other one to be the 3rd healer and DPS on fights that only call for 2 healers.

We raid just twice a week from 8-12 server on Wednesday and Sunday and move fairly briskly while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere. Our loot policy is very liberal (MS free-roll) and fair. We have been drama-free from day 1 (June of 2010 when a few of us factioned over from alliance) and many of us know each other in real life. We are all older than college age and working, with a few of us having kids, thus we do genuinely understand that real life takes precedence over the game. I am the GM and RL and have two kids myself, one 7.5 and the other 4.5, so I'd be the last one to give a raider grief when he or she can't make a raid or has to break in the middle of raid to feed their baby.

That being said, we do take end-game content seriously, which may be evidenced by some of our WoL parses here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/86720/. We have players that rank routinely with one even having several top 10 parses in Dragon Soul. We are not hardcore and elite, but we definitely do not suck and would expect the same from you. If you've read this far and what I'm describing about our guild resonates with you, then I invite you to contact me in game (e-mail Bovinnie) or fill out an application on our site at http://detritus.wowstead.com.
Edited by Bovinnie on 1/7/2012 4:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Normal mode parses mean nothing when the competitive DPSers don't do normal modes. That said, bump for your guild. Seem like a solid group of people.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2012 04:26 AMPosted by Bovinnie
We are not hardcore and elite

I think Nick would fail into one of those categories, lol... Vouch for this awesome group of players and their great raiding atmosphere!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the endorsement Chris.

Arij, I think it's important that any prospective applicants understand that we are in no way shape or form a competitive guild. We are casual and on non-raid nights you will see very few of us on. We present a unique opportunity for that type of player that is relatively skilled, has real life commitments that prevent them from being hardcore, and offer access to end-game content in a fairly stable environment.

The parses were simply a benchmark I provided since, if you go up and down the list of Shattered Hand 10M guild parses on WoL, you'll find that there are very few who have players that rank routinely (normal mode or otherwise). We are one of them and I'd like to think that makes us stand out in a sea of 10M guilds... particularly because we *are* truly casual.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Arij
Normal mode parses mean nothing when the competitive DPSers don't do normal modes. That said, bump for your guild. Seem like a solid group of people.

lol they have probably the best dps dk on the server in their guild... He'd probably !@#$ on all your DKs in tyranny.. Especially along the likes of xauron...

loliwentthere
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Oh I agree absolutely. Your guild seems great and I was in no way attempting to bash you guys. Parsing is parsing, and getting top 10 parses is still an accomplishment. I was only stating that it's less competitive on normal mode, not saying that it wasn't competitive at all.

@Hammer, I brought up nothing about my own guild. I was stating a fact, not trying to argue who has better DPS. Frankly I worry about my own output.
Edited by Arij on 1/7/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
01/07/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Hammerstorm

lol they have probably the best dps dk on the server in their guild... He'd probably !@#$ on all your DKs in tyranny.. Especially along the likes of xauron...

loliwentthere

The secret is to place all the most important buttons in the middle of the screen so you can click them faster!

/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]