Switching to Alliance

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm sure everyone see's these kinds of posts everyday. Well I've played Horde for most of the time I've been on WoW and not seen much they have to offer except little kids who like to troll (and I'm probably going to be trolled on here for this but I'm posting anyways and ignoring trolls) Of course there will be immature ppl whether I go to Alliance or stay Horde but Alliance seem much more civilized even if it is just role play. lol Anyways back on topic, I was hoping some alliance players could tell me how they like being on this server as Alliance, their BG seem to work out very well for them so definitely want to PVP with you guys. My main concern is PVPing this is my main and he went Horde because prior to Cataclysm, there was no Worgen, now that there are, I'll be seeing you guys soon :P

To Alliance: Hope some of you will welcome me when I switch factions and I hope to be a valuable asset to PVP and Raids.

To Horde: Sorry to say that as cool as you guys were back in the day, too many kids have chosen Horde all they do is troll and blame others for their stupid mistakes, so glad I'm leaving you.

To Trolls on both sides: Go ahead and post anything you want, I can't stop you and I won't reply to your comment.

To those Alliance players I've Ganked who were Lower Leveled Than Me and Still remember me: It was fun and that's what this game should be about, I'm defecting to your side, so I'll not only fight alongside you but help you if you need it. :)

To my Ex-girlfriend when you get online to your level 80 Blood Elf Hunter: I won't let you get to 85 and I will devote myself to ganking you over and over and over again till you log out. LOL
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
tys
I lol'd.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
If u have any gold trade it to me before u faction change and ill give you the gold on alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/10/2012 04:21 AMPosted by Wolfbane
To my Ex-girlfriend when you get online to your level 80 Blood Elf Hunter: I won't let you get to 85 and I will devote myself to ganking you over and over and over again till you log out. LOL

That alone is a legitimate reason to switch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Good riddance.
Reply Quote
welcome
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Priest
lol @ ex gf.
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Death Knight
Welcome to the Alliance.. which your reasons are the same why i left horde.. sides there are alot of more mature alliance players in the realm that im in! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]