***Skywall RBG thread***

85 Night Elf Priest
Hi Skylawl people!

Just wanting to start a thread to maybe get some info out there on what guilds/groups are doing RBGs and what their experiences have been.

I know Rufflez has his "top rated team" that's awesome and I'm cheering you guys on.

I also think it might be beneficial to keep a name bank on people that want more rated action centralized.

So what guilds are running Rated BGs? Any recruitment needs? Any days & times you run them?

I'm not the best pvp'er but I'm available some nights if you guys are down a disc heal monkey, look me up!

Thanks for your imput!

Bunnydiction
Edited by Bunnydiction on 1/11/2012 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Choice - 25M PVE Raiding guild running RBGs on Tuesdays 6-9pm Server time. Occasional Sunday group as well if there are no Alt / Friend and Family PVE events scheduled.

Occasional need for a FC/Tank fill in.
Occasional need for Caster DPS

4K Resilience minimum required atm

We mostly are learning as a group but have a lot of fun. Call us baddies because of our rating, tis fine, we'll get there! :)

Bunnydiction or Mescalene or Herassment if you are interested in being on an alternate roster and we'll add you.
Reply Quote
Ya get more ppl pvping, this servers pvp scene has died =\. Also for RBGs get a Prot warr who never changes specs for any RBG, even gaurding a flag prot warrs are #1, cleave/thunderclap/shockwave/revenge/fear.. the ability to not get gibbed.. all very good.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Anyone read these forums anymore? If you are running a RBG group regularly, post and I'll try to keep the info updated.
Edited by Bunnydiction on 1/16/2012 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
People stopped reading these forums years ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]