Will You Level A Pandaren?

90 Draenei Shaman
No. Just no. I can't seem to get an alt more than part way in Outland. No amount of rolly-pollyness will do the trick, I am pretty darn sure.

That's what I get for playing on-and-off (mostly on) for over 7 years...

But then again maybe by 2013 I will be refreshed enough from my long vacation from this game.
Edited by Elementos on 1/11/2012 11:44 AM PST
10 Dwarf Paladin
Yup :) This is my placeholder ;D I think it's going to be my first tank.
yes, a healer monk. I'll level it the same way I do my other healers, by running dungeons. Doing it this way prevents the lull in fun that is the Outlands.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah.
01/11/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Xalynden
yes, a healer monk. I'll level it the same way I do my other healers, by running dungeons. Doing it this way prevents the lull in fun that is the Outlands.

Outlands is ludicrously fast now, actually. With heirlooms I can level outta that area in probably 4 hours maybe 5 if I cant find a group for Ring of Blood.
85 Draenei Death Knight
I guess that all depends on whether or not they make it so I can have more than 10 characters on Executus. If they do not, I will not be rolling a panda, and might even be upset enough to unsub.

Or... I'll buy a second sub and do it, but I'm trying to be strong and not do that.
27 Gnome Rogue
I'll make one, can't guarantee I'll level it since it's not a gnome :P
85 Troll Mage
I will definitely roll a Panda to experience the starting Zone. He'll probably be a Monk, since I'm looking forward to trying out the Class. I'll probably continue to level him regardless of whether or not I like the Panda because I will have already started leveling my Monk.
I guess that all depends on whether or not they make it so I can have more than 10 characters on Executus. If they do not, I will not be rolling a panda, and might even be upset enough to unsub.

Or... I'll buy a second sub and do it, but I'm trying to be strong and not do that.

This. alot of us long time players, have our main servers capped. I know im one of em. If they dont allow an extra character slot, i will be sorely dissapointed.
26 Tauren Warrior
No, prolly won't even roll a monk class since even DnD monk classes never held an interest to me.
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Outlands isn't too bad now. I usually just do zangarmarsh and nagrand and by then I'm level 68 and move on. Northrend however...ugggghhh.

I will probably not level a panda right away. I do want to test out a monk, and my monk will probably be a pandaren, but I'd like to focus on my priest and druid first.
59 Tauren Warrior

Hehehe

I might level a Pandaren...depends on where I am at that point in time.
12 Draenei Mage
I will on a random server just to check out the starting area.

I have 10 characters on my home server already, with no desire to delete any or transfer off at this time. Pandas and monks don't intrigue me enough to do that.
85 Night Elf Warrior
No. but i will make a Pandaren Monk and it will be glorious.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I will level one to at least level 10.
85 Undead Hunter
I have every intention of leveling a Monk (Healer of course!), I'll just have to not level any alts until the expansion, in hopes of not getting burnt out ^.^ the dps aspect of Monks seems to be interesting too...now to just come up with a name...
90 Dwarf Warlock
I want to play a Brewmaster Monk.

But it will probably be a Dwarf.

I WILL level a Panda, but unless I like what I see, it will only be for the starter zones.

But both Pandaren and Monks will have to wait until I have time to spare from leveling/gearing my Warlock.
86 Gnome Rogue
I will on a random server just to check out the starting area.

I have 10 characters on my home server already, with no desire to delete any or transfer off at this time. Pandas and monks don't intrigue me enough to do that.

WTB more slots. Seriously, I'd even pay money for a couple of extras.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]