Will You Level A Pandaren?

85 Troll Mage
01/11/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Nethaera
There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

I believe that it may have been a blue post somewhere (I'm recalling from memory without searching, so I could be wrong), but I'm pretty sure one idea was to take away the cap of characters on a single server, but keep the 50 cap on the account.
91 Night Elf Druid
No chance of it, I could not stomach leveling another toon..
85 Human Hunter
Definitely not. They hold less appeal than a trip to the dentist.

I would however love a tuskarr toon - but that is not going to happen.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yep, I'll be playing one that aligns itself with THE HORDE!!

Like many others, I'm not concerned about giant, walking, talking pandas in a game with talking Lawn Ornaments, Talking Cows, Goats from Outer Space, mobile corpses, and elves with eyelashes longer than a Dwarf's arm. People are angry that they were a "joke race" and an April Fool's Day gag, but they fit in along with all the other crazies. And as soon as Blizzard releases Murlocs as a playable race, I'll be playing one of those too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Mists could be a terrible expansion, or it could be a great one. I'm going to wait until at least I'm playing the Beta to praise or QQ about it.
60 Human Paladin
ill level a panda IF BLIZZ GIVES ME MORE char slots on my server. <3 <3 <3 <3
85 Troll Mage
Nope. Pandaren and the whole of MoP aren't appealing enough for me.
85 Night Elf Hunter
No. Doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
85 Night Elf Druid
no
85 Night Elf Druid
I would level a high elf or dark ranger
90 Night Elf Priest
Pretty sure I will. Absolutely hate leveling, and I can't seem to put time into many max level alts since I'm one of those people who can only really stick to their main, but a panda will surely see level 90 on my account. Likely a healer monk too.
90 Human Priest
I'm pretty vain so I will have to see how they look before making that final decision. However I most likely will be leveling a healer monk.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nope. Not into pandas in the slightest. besides, I dont have room even if I wanted to level one. And monks just don't seem like the kind of class I'd enjoy playing.
90 Pandaren Priest
I can't wait to level a healer monk pandaren!
I've already called being the healer monk next expac!
Now I just have to find a good name and decide professions!
85 Undead Mage
Sure, ill level one. Ill need an extra character slot to do it though
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'll start a Pandaren to see how their starting area plays out, but I dunno if I'll get to 85. All my high level characters are either Night Elves or Blood Elves.

I'm definitely going to level a Night Elf Monk to 85 though. Gotta start grinding those Champion Seals for Heirlooms.
32 Troll Hunter
I will gladly level a pandaren, IF they add more slots to each realm!
90 Troll Druid
For me, this will entirely hinge on a free extra character slot.
I've made some chars off of my main server, in particular a worgen to check their initial storyline. But even though I've tried to level off server a few times, I just can't do it.

Not knowing folks, not having BoA gear, not being able to just send gold over from my other chars for training/flying/etc...just isn't ok. I've already done the whole leveling/questing/dungeon grinding thing, I don't want to do it again anymore than I have to. But really, the killer is the first part, not being on the same server with folks I already know to be able to join in a current progression raid with, in the same guild, once I hit max level.

Let all my BoA's be really BoA and let me send gold/BoE's cross server (good luck AH if that ever happens) and let all content be real-id (or just remove the concept of servers entirely by making everything (AH/mail/battletag/guilds) cross server...then maybe I'd consider doing it not on my server. Otherwise, I expect maybe an intro and then it to be ignored. This is sad, because while I don't think pandas are an amazing draw to the game, I do like the things I've heard about the game play of them so far, to make them unique.
10 Undead Warrior
I'd love to, but I can't as I already have 10 characters on my realm and I wouldn't delete any to level one.

I also wouldn't level one on another realm. The idea of starting over with no gold, no Boa's, no bags, would be too much over the pain of leveling a character itself.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]