Will You Level A Pandaren?

I will..... be rolling a Healing Monk for sure...
90 Undead Mage
Ehh, I will most likely make a Panda. Maybe a monk, depending on the Heriloom gear they use (think its leather)
90 Goblin Hunter
I'll make a pandaren monk for sure. as for leveling? no prob, with the lfd system i can get to mid 70's in a weekend.
1 Goblin Warrior
Definitely, after I get my 35 rogue and 45 priest to 85 ;D
85 Blood Elf Priest
Nope. Don't want to be a panda, and I'm happy focusing on one toon.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I probably will, though I will definitely be avoiding making one for at least a month; the starting area for Pandaren is going to be incredibly hard on my fps, especially with BOTH factions being put there to begin. Even with the incredible leaps and bounds technology is making in the realm of computers, I'll be watching a slideshow if I try to make a panda monk early in the expansion.
85 Worgen Hunter
i want to say yes but i fear the pandas will be locked away until you reach a certain level like the green goblins...... i hate being lcoked away on an island

DAM YOU SKIPPER!!!!

Lets protest against Giligans island syndrome.
90 Night Elf Druid
Definately making a pandaren.

Definately making a monk.

Definately not making a pandaren monk.
90 Night Elf Hunter
No, my sister loved Pandass, when she was 4.
90 Draenei Shaman
Did you really just ask me if i wanted to play my favorite MMORPG with my favorite animal? FLUCK-YEAH I WILL!!!
85 Blood Elf Mage
making a monk, but not a pandaren monk.
in fact, i'm not making a pandaren at all.
90 Human Paladin
ya i will, just like i leveled a goblin and worgan to see zones but max it out? na

It's all about the UD monk baby!!
60 Blood Elf Paladin
No, simply mo, they don't belong to the Horde, neither does my species, but here we are, "aiding" Bulkhead Musclebrain and the rest of the crew.

Nah, make them Alliance, oh and take Trolls from us and exchange it for Worgens, they already defected once from the Alliance, what's the difference if they do it now? I mean, we could even convince our old Ranger General to stop "buying" properties all over the place. :)
90 Dwarf Paladin
No 11th slot means no panda for me.
87 Blood Elf Priest
I feel sorry for the poor players starting a Pandaren once both the Alliance and Horde find the first zone the pandas can be flagged for PvP in. I've seen so many guilds and people swearing oaths to slaughter every enemy faction panda they see. :(

But yes. I'll make a panda once enough time has passed so that I can play a not-slideshow game in the Panda starting area.
Edited by Katherina on 1/11/2012 6:49 PM PST
60 Blood Elf Paladin
Katherina, are there many Guilds swearing oaths to hunt them? Where do I sign up?
Should I bring Flailing maces, salt and lemons to enjoy the day or what do you think will hurt them more? Oh wait, maybe reminding them they were and are nothing but a footnote, an April's joke taken too far. I can tell them of a place to stick up their brews and whatever they bring.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]