Will You Level A Pandaren?

25 Troll Rogue
Depending on where i am leveling this toon to 85 i might
85 Goblin Hunter
Ooo I will probably level a fighting monk!
I'll probably level a pandaren monk since they have the most flexible racial, whether or not it's the best for one spec it's still pretty good for all.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'll try them out at least.
Whether or not I level a panda depends on if I get another character slot on my server. With a full roster of 10 toons, I don't have room and I don't want to play outside my guild.
90 Human Priest
More character slots determine whether I'll do one or not.

I'm pretty sure there are many many players who have a full set of characters on a realm. They are on that realm for a reason - friends, family, golds ya know stuff that make the game fun. I don't wish to roll on a server and begin the grind all over again and all alone to boot.
85 Human Priest
I will try it but probally not make it my main. We will be flood by pandaran all over the world and we will probally some people name it Po or Jack Black too ¬¬
90 Human Hunter
Yes, I will have a Panderan monk.
90 Undead Rogue
I will for the starting zone experience, then add a monk to my undead army.
90 Gnome Warlock
Sure, why not, I've leveled everything else except Tauren, so..

As soon as I think of a good Asian-esque name.
Edited by Virina on 1/11/2012 8:41 PM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
Nah, I'll make a Human Monk. I'm kind of a Humanist when it comes down to this game...not a big fan of the other races. D:

/salute

Not nearly enough human pride out there. Hard to separate the "I just want the racial" crowd from the "I just want to be human" group.
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I'm going to be making a monk for sure, and Pandaren certainly seems like a perfect fit. I'll have to play one for twenty levels or so just to be sure I like the animations though.
85 Human Death Knight
The only way I'll be making a Pandaren is if they open the character creation spots up like there was talk about before. Atm I've got 7 85's six on my main account and one on another account that my wife has taken over... A 72 shammy, 55-56ish Rogue and Hunter, and a 43 Lock... I don't want to delete ANY of them because they've been with me(with exception of the DK and the shammy which I made in BC) since Vanilla, and they've got sentimental value :(
90 Pandaren Shaman
No but i will race/name-change this guy into a pandaren. I wanted to race change for a long time but the only other option was dwarf and.......eww.
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/11/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Virina
Nah, I'll make a Human Monk. I'm kind of a Humanist when it comes down to this game...not a big fan of the other races. D:

/salute

Not nearly enough human pride out there. Hard to separate the "I just want the racial" crowd from the "I just want to be human" group.

lol from the gnome.
67 Orc Rogue
Absolutely.
85 Worgen Warrior
Lets see um......no probably not.
85 Tauren Hunter
Most definitely making a panda and trying a monk. Not a panda monk though simply because there will be about ten hundred thousand of them. It's a little immature of me to think that way I guess, but I'm just being honest here.

I'm thinking of making him/her my first tank or healer though. (I'm afraid of pressure and have only done DPS so far. I'm a weenie.)
89 Human Paladin
Hell yes I will!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]