Will You Level A Pandaren?

85 Human Rogue
01/11/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Nyzul
Another question for this should be "Who will make a non monk Panderen?" I may race change my hunter into a panderen as a panda hunter sounds amusing. lol
IMO, Iksars have always been better than humans.
16 Goblin Rogue
Will I level a Pandaren?

On my 'main' server, no, not unless we get extra character slots. I've got ten characters and don't want to delete any of them.

If we don't get extra slots, I'll level through the starting zone on some other server and probably that's it. Just like this guy.

(edit)

Sorry Semris...

Time is money, friend!
Edited by Grixxle on 1/11/2012 11:01 PM PST
85 Worgen Hunter
Level Pandaren?

No.

Leveling alts is a waste of time. "Time is money friend!" - That was supposed to be posted by the goblin before me. Where is the world going to...

And yes I can see the irony... Leveling alts loss of time... Playing WoW or games? Pfffft.
Edited by Semris on 1/11/2012 10:55 PM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
Nah, don't wanna play kung fu panda.
90 Human Mage
01/11/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Wargutz

but...

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing
90 Undead Death Knight
but...

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing

Dunah nuh dunah nuh dunah nuh nuh nuh
Edited by Wargutz on 1/11/2012 11:11 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue

There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

I really hope you add at least one new slot per server. Because honestly if you don't, there's no reason for me to get MoP if I can't level a new Pandaren. I have one of each class, all are above level 70 most above 80.
85 Troll Rogue
Probably not. I might roll a troll monk and call him Dhalsin tough. :)
Hell to the YES! I already have a name all picked out-

Monium. Think about it.

Your world = Rocked.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
TNT
Absatively posolutely. More than one, already have my place holders. Bring beta soon, please, please,please.

P.S. Please add a slot or make it so any amount of our 50 can be on same server. Thank you.
Edited by Ashlynara on 1/11/2012 11:21 PM PST
85 Undead Rogue
I don't want to be a fat guy, so NO.
73 Night Elf Druid
Planning on it, but I'm hoping that my decision will be eased by either extra character slots or cross-realm heirlooms. I'm going to have to nuke an alt on my two "main" servers if heirlooms don't go cross-realm.

I think my monk will likely be a troll. My pandas will probably be a priest and shaman. Dunno what faction they're gonna hit up afterwards, though. And I still don't have names picked out. :|
90 Orc Death Knight
01/11/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Wargutz

How about a caster panda, then?
90 Worgen Rogue
Hell yea I'll level a panda, monk. Have the place held and all. Then I might try level a horde one on a different realm, not sure what class though.
90 Pandaren Priest
No. MoP won't be out for several years.
I know I'll level a Pandaren at least to the point where their leveling quests merge with the general population's. I've done that with every race.
40 Dwarf Mage
She
i'd like to, but i have my heart set on an Undead Monk and that'll fill my 10th character slots

so if i play a Panda it'll either be on a diff server (which i'd rather avoid) or only if they increase the # of character slots we have per server
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, but i will more than likely roll a different race for the Monk class, however. I will name the said toon = OMGWTFBBQIHATEKUNGFUPANDAWOWSUXQQ.......Y'know, just to cover the bases of the negativity wrought towards them.
90 Gnome Mage
I will be leveling a pandaren monk. They seem really cool imo. Just have to give them a chance. I remember when I used to HATE gnomes until I made one, and now that's pretty much all I make lol.
Edited by Putmeonalawn on 1/12/2012 12:30 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]